Chapter - 20

Scarlett's P. O. V.

this is so much embarrassing. he's continuously staring me with a big wide smile as I move to the trial room. "don't forget to seek my advice for the lingeries and sure as hell if you didn't show me I'll jump in. okay?" he says with smirk.

"harry its enough." i avoid his gaze. i say closing the door of the small room.

I pick up the rugged hot pants and the red crop top. the top covers half of my stomach leaving the half one exposed. i think for a minute before opening the door as I sigh. harry immediately stands up from the chair as his eyes scan my body from my head to my toes.

"how do I look?" I ask him but he's lost. his mouth falls open.

"hot. fuck. you look hot." he stammers.

"thank you." i say.

"you should...try the rest ones.." he says a bit nervous.

"yeah." the next i pick out a peach dress. its conservative which is probably for the office. it covers my thighs and its sleeveless. i move out to ask harry. "this one?"

"lame. total shit." he says rolling his eyes.

"no its better." i say knowing exactly what will be his answer.

"no way." he laughs dryly.

i ignore him and head for the next one. the black dress which I wear reaches half of my thighs and is shoulderless. the thin fabric sticks to my body which makes me quiver. I quickly step out. "this one's my fucking favourite." harry quickly says as he points me. he stares at me like he'd swallow me from his eyes.

"thank you." I say with a smile.

i try for some more stuff before deciding the ones to buy. harry rests on the wall next to the counter debating to pay for my clothes. as We know Mr. Darcy always wins.

he finally pays as we head out of the mall and move towards harry's car. he opens the door of my passenger's seat. "thank you."

I say before sitting in. he quickly starts the ignition of the car as he wipes the snow from his long curly hair followed by his shoulders.

he drives as I look out of the window, dumping the bags at the back seat.

Harry's P. O. V.

"so?" I hesistantly ask her finally.

"so?" she turns around to face me and I look at her and to the way and again to her.

"you..um..we decided..to stay at my..place..?" i fumble at words.

"at my place..this time its mine." she says so confidently well..more of a childish manner.

"okay..so we are stating today." i say with a smile.

"yeah."

"yeah...cool." I. am. nervous.

"you don't have to be afraid or..nervous..you know..its me." she laughs aloud as she continues, "suits you..you look cute."

"I'm none of them right now." oh yes I really am. before I could think much, I feel my phone beep in my pocket. "hello?"

"hello harry?"

"hey mom.." I answer.

"how are you?"

"pretty good. you say?"

"yeah..gud."

"something wrong?" i stop the car as I hear my mother's sad tone.

"naah. actually..y-your father is coming to..new york for some..work so..I was--"

"you were what mom. you know me better. tell him that there is fucking place for him in my apartment." I practically yell, irrespective of scarlett is with me.

"harry please..you can't stuck on him. he has apologized alot. this a worst possible punishment for a father that his son hates him. he's your father, why would he live in a hotel when he has you?!" I punch at the staring wheel.

"you know better that he doesn't deserve it." i roll my eyes. the temperature of the car becomes a little hot as I see towards her. her eyes are filled with worry as she frowns.

"harry..he has suffered alot for you or he is..suffering. everyone needs a second chance and so as your dad."

"second chance my foot!" i again scream as i continue, "that second chance would never bring her back though."

"he did a mistake. a huge mistake and he is regretting also. he needs forgiveness..please?" i hung up before answering. its too much. how can my mom take his side? knowing what he did! i can't face him..I don't have the strenght to. I'll break down, if I did. what he did is absolutely unforgiveable. i hate him and always will. his selfishness led him to something he'd regret his whole life. I would never let him live with me. never ever. I don't care if he lives in a hotel or on the street, i seriously don't! he killed my fucking love and now he expects me to make him live in my apartment? no I won't.

"Is everything alright?" she asks as she puts her hand on my shoulder. that's when I realize that she is even beside me.

"erm..my father..is coming to new york and he wants..to live with me.."

"what..you..he.." she tries to say something as I start the car and begin to drive. anger is boiling within me. I don't want to talk about it.

c'mon guys really! 246 reads! its a bit less but alot for a writer. thank you all so much. I appreciate that you all are enjoying my story. keep voting and commenting.

I love you :* :*