Chapter - 8

Scarlett's P. O. V.

why the hell is he being weird today. he's so confident with full attitude but today he seems a little nervous. its so sweet of him to invite me to a date with him. honestly, I also am a little nervous for the fact that this is my first date and maybe he is for the same reason.

the rest of the drive is silent. we pull in an open area with lots of vehicles as we head to the counter. he hugs his uncle, Ben, I assume and then he asks for a car. Ben takes us to the area where all the cars are parked. they looked all newly furnished even though they are second handed.

after taking a look on every car we found of our choice for an hour. we come to a black wagonar. it looks good and is not so expensive. I don't want to get out of money after just two days in portland. we give him the amount. as I open the door of wagonar and get this feeling of excitement in me "its my car! yeah!" i say with a smile.

"I told Ben that he'd send your car to your apartment since we are having a..date" he stammers. he looks so cute when he's this nervous.

"thank you."

"no worries."

we exchange goodbyes and head to harry's car. he immediately starts the ignition. "thanks again its a great help." i say.

"no worries I'm always here to help you." he smiles.

the rest of the drive is silent as he puts his hand over mine while driving. I frown but then again I don't push it off. his hands are warm and I feel comfortable actually. he keeps taking a look on me as I keep staring him. " am I so hot"

"what?"

"am I so hot that you always lock your eyes on me."

"no actually.." it really is embarrassing me. but instead he laughs loudly. my cheeks flush read and I don't utter a single word through the drive. we pull to "Rene's Resturant".

"I've been there twice and I bet you'd love it." he says and I nod as he quickly comes out to open the door for me. god he's so sweet and cute and calm and..everything! "thank you" i say.

we enter in the resturant and take our seat near a window. we order sphagetti. "so.." i ask.

"hmm?"

"why are here.. you know like from newyork to portland? "

"same reason as yours probably. but besides that I love reading books, which is also, same as yours" he smiles. is he flirting!

"I love the sphagetti though. its incredibly delicious."

"I know that's why I bought you here." he says with food in his mouth as he cleans the corners of his lips with the napkin.

when I look out through the window I see small snow flakes coming down from the sky.  i want to dance out there but can't. "I wish I could." i say to myself.

"you what?" not. again.

"I..I w-want to dance..in the..snowfall."I didn't want to reveal cause I thought that he'd laugh and make fun of me. but no, he didn't.

Instead he grab my hand and takes me out in the snowfall. we stand in the middle of the road as I look up with my smile widest. he pulls me closer, his hands on my waist and my arms on his neck. our heads touch and i couldn't think but dance with him. his soft touch, emerald eyes and calming hands takes the control over me. I bet this is the most beautiful dance of my life. I'd never forget this day.

I fell asleep in his car. he drove me home. to his home but he didn't even tried to touch me. when I woke he was lying on a mattress and i was on his bed.  i sat up and stared at sleeping harry. his lips slightly aparted as he snores lightly. i just couldn't stop staring at him. as I think about last night. the dance. and now I'm in his room. in his bed. he looks so cute so calm so...adorable.I had never thought that I even felt like this for a him.

at that very moment I realized that I loved him. though I never comfessed it.. or accepted it. but that night was the best one. I never knew I'd start falling for a guy after just two days of meeting him. I knew I wanted a rich prince charming and cause' of this very dream I refused my feelings, his feelings, love, everything. I knew all I wanted was him but I also knew that he'd never fulfill my advantages.
and I made a mistake. a huge mistake.

sorry guys for a short chapter. but from now onwards you'll see the 'dark' in harlett.
I Love You :* :*