Chapter -34

if you like causing trouble up in hotel room,
if you like having secret little rendeazvous,
and if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do,
and baby I'm perfect, baby I'm perfect for you.
if you like midnight driving with the windows down,
if you like going places we can't even pronounce,
and if you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about,
baby you're perfect, baby you're perfect, so let's start right now..

Harry's P. O. V.

my skin goes pale, as i stare at the text and gulp in slowly. this shit is freaking me out. i know i shouldn't tell this to scarlett, but what am i supposed to do? i have to find this dick, i swear i'll kill him.

"everything alright?" she tilts her head up from my shoulders, with a worried look.

"yeah..don't worry. just some random ass texts." i shrug and she nods, again resting her head on my shoulder.

"okay, so time for your next gift!" i stand up, wiping a little dust, that my clothes have catched onto.

"what are you upto harry? this is insane." she comments before coming on her feet.

i take a quick look on my wristwatch before starting the engine. its just 4:09. we are early that means. i start the drive to our next destination. well, i had to save so much of my money for this, actually asking my dad to give me some money, when he arrived at my place, i was planning on something huge and him? he felt a bit happy that i ever asked him for something. and now i feel terrible for being such a jerk all the time.

i park the car at the side of the street as we both head in the building. i twist the keys of the apartment before stepping in.

i don't utter a word for any explaination and move straight in the kitchen.

i come back with a cake in my hands, "so this is our apartment." i sigh as the words come out.

"what? wait. ohh..wait wait wait." she jumps in unison before hugging me and kissing me, with me doing the same.

she takes a look to each and every room before sitting on the couch. she really is happy. i hope she remembers her birthday from this day on. i sit quietly, waiting for her to speak as she sitts beside me, with a cake in my hands.

"cut it baby, I'm hella hungry." i give her the knife. as soon as she cuts the cake, it connects with her face and then, there's me, i cannot stop myself from laughing. i laugh so hard that my stomach hurts but she has the dumped cake in her hands with a white-creamed face. god, she looks even more cute with the cake on her cheeks. she glares at me with absolute disgust filled in her eyes, like she'd kill me with those eyes of hers.

"look scarlett I--" i'm cut off with her dumping the leftover of the cake on my face.

"you are going to pay for this." i stand from the couch wiping the shitty cream off my face and when i open my eyes, she is gone and when i turn around she is standing beside the couch but she goes back. god, i cannot manage to run after her in this small room. this is not going to happen.

we end up sitting on the couch, laughing our ass off at what we just did. i sneak a look at her when she laughs and i couldn't handle myself looking at something other then her when she laughs. god, she's so beautiful. i stare at the way her hands wave in the air, her blonde hair cover her face, the way her eyes wrinkle as her smile widens. its just..a word cannot describe it, only feelings can. its the best feeling ever and i smile to myself when we finally stop.

"how did you get that by the way?" she asks with curiousity.

"get what?" i repeat.

"this apartment...our apartment." she smiles at the word our.