Chapter - 35

Scarlett's P. O. V.

i groan at this annoying alarm, stretching my hand over the clock and smashing it on the floor as i bury my face in the pillow. i try to wake up but something..heavy is stopping me from that. i gently place his hand on the bed before finally getting up.

yesterday was like, the best. i cannot imagine, harry brought us our home. this place is so beautiful. a smile covers my face when i recall yesterday's dance and kiss and ring. i glance at the diamond stone in the centre. its just so beautiful. never have i ever thought that someone would care for me so much. my family didn't ever gave a fuck about me and this all makes me feel so..special and worthy.

i decide to wear my white dress, i know harry would hate me to choose this dress but then, I'm getting ready for my office. i glance at the new mirror one last time before kicking harry out of the bed, we are already late.

"HARRY! I SWEAR I'LL KICK ON THE BUTT IF YOU DIDN'T WAKE." i practically shout but he doesn't even blink and covers his face with the blanket.

my mind suddenly pops up with an idea. "harry.." i cry, leaning against the wall, my hands cover my stomach tight as i loose balance and sit close to the wall, "harry I..I'm pregnant." i cry hard.

"what did you just say!" and he's already out of his bed. panic clear in his eyes, hands rushing in his hair.

i couldn't control anymore as i laugh out. giggling and teasing him, "i was joking and by the way I'm glad you're out of your bed." my stomach already hurts because of laughter.

"scarlett, you scared the shit out of me." he smiles, out of embarrasment.

"god harry, look at your face." i stand up, pouting at him.

we grab the coffee from erica as always. this is the best coffee i've ever drank to be honest. i sometimes wonder what hell do they mix in it to make it so good. i can drink as much cups as i can, if i get this one.

jane stops us suddenly as soon as we enter in our office. seems like she knew it already,i can tell by the smile she wears so perfectly on her face.

"hey dude,how was it?" she whispers in my ear, standing beside my table, smirking at harry.

"pretty good. perhaps, its my best birthday." i answer, trying to act not so happy and excited.

"and yeah, your stuff is all packed, make sure you just pick it from your apartment before it gets sold off." she smiles and i just nod. this is what best friends actually are. she packed all of my stuff for me.

i finally sit and notice alina, whispering something in harry's ear as he laughs. god she stands too close to him and his hand covers her waist. what the fucking hell! i stay quiet, concentrating and wondering to what she actually is saying to him. i swear if she didn't back away..i'm gonna smash her face against this very floor. calm down i remind myself. what does she have to do with him and him, he cannot back away? knowing that he has a fucking girlfriend. oh why would he even notice me? he's busy with that bitch.

i ignore this igniting feeling in me as i roll my chair and open a manuscript. it has been more then a week since i last edited any article and it feels fresh to finally do so.

Harry's P. O. V.

i meet her gaze and i quickly remove my hand from her waist. her face was deep red with anger. i hope she doesn't think something else about it. i know she won't, she knows i only love her.

"listen I'll talk to you later. i've got stuff to do." i tell alina. she furrows her brows but then walks away and for that I'm thankful.

i start to read the manuscript, i first led my eyes on. just as i start to read it, my phone beeps, there's a text from some unknown number.

HS-

i wish you would touch me, the way you do to her, i wish you would giggle with me, the way you do to her, i wish you would kiss me the way, you do to her.

i read the text and panic takes over my body. i rush my hands in my unruly hair, i need to know who this fucking person is. i'm fed up of this shit now. sweat has already covered my face. i can't concentrate on my work. hell, i can't concentrate anywhere. i text this mystery person back.

who are you? what do you want?

i read the lines of the manuscript over and over and i still can't tell what it actually is. i've seen my phone like twenty times by now. every minute seems like a whole lifetime.

well, that's something, for you to find out, anyways, I love you.

i text back but i don't get a reply, he must have thrown the sim by now. i hate this shit. i don't know if i can handle anymore suprises. i have this fucking bad vibe when i got the first letter. i think i'm gonna loose her sometimes, because she understands me the best, and if she too would leave me, i'd much rather die. i swear, i'm gonna find this dick and rip his body apart.

"scarlett." i finally call her. i know talking to her would decrease my frustration a little.

"scarlett." i call a little louder when she doesn't listen.

this time i get up and move towards her desk. "why are you not listening to me?" i ask.

"because you too can see that i'm busy here." she grumbles.

"why so rude anyway?" i ask politely.

"well, when my boyfriend flirts with some other chick infront of his fucking girlfriend then, she has all the right to be rude."she rolls her eyes, with this sarcasm.

"I wasn't flirting. we were just having fun. she is a friend." i state.

"exactly, she's a friend and that's why your hands were racking her body." she pouts.

"someone is jealous." i smile making her smile too.

"i'm not jealous harry, i've been noticing it. you and her, getting closer and closer." she is frustrated.

"babe, believe me, i love you." i lean close to her and saying slowly, "come here." i open both of my arms and she knows she's going to give in, well she does.

cheesy chapter!! especially wrote it for you @sejalgandhi happy now?
anyways, vote and comment.
I Love You :* :*