Chapter - 26

songs for this chapter is:
thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran.
Boom Clap - The Fault in our stars.

Harry's P. O. V.

I groan as I blink open my eyes and check the time, five thirty. I wonder, where's scarlett as I shove the blanket off me and head down, straight to the kitchen. I read the note placed on the dining table.

harry,

I'm out for the meeting, will be home soon. didn't wanted to disturb you.

dad.

I read the note and pour myself a glass of water.

"when did you wake?"

"now, was wondering 'bout you anyway."

"I went home to collect some stuff since I'll be staying here tonight."

"hmm..since its a weekend, today's a party at niall's place, some of my old friends would also be there, what do you say?" I suddenly think 'bout niall.

"cool. we need break anyway." she smiles as she throws her stuff on the couch.

"we are leaving in two hours maybe." I say with a sigh.

"gotta get ready Mr. Darcy.." she sings before rushing on the stairs.

Scarlett's P. O. V.

I open my bag to find a dress, I brought only two dresses and I don't really have anything to wear at the party but I still pick my light greenish blue dress and rush in the bathroom. I take a quick shower and change into the dress, it covers half of my thighs and is shoulderless yet it looks quiet good on me as I move about in front of the mirror. I apply a little light make up and a pink gloss. I curl my hair and wear an anklet in my left leg as I step in my long silver pencil heels.

Just as I was about to head out harry enters, "scarlett we are goin' to--" he pushes open the door and stops midsentence as soon as he notices me.

"what? I don't look good?" I speak up after a few minutes of silence as he still stares at me with his mouth open.

"no..you look..beautiful." He smiles wide as he rushes his tongue on his lips.

"keep your dirty thoughts to yourself." I say completely reading his expression, as he laughs aloud and comes a little closer.

"you really look gorgeous." he puts his arms on my waist, pulling me closer as he whispers and kisses my forehead.

"thanks." I answer, equally slow, resting my hands over his neck, as I laugh loudly,"your phone is buzzing harry, I'm sorry." I hide my laugh through my hands as he glares at me and goes out picking up the call.

"yeah..we'll be leaving soon..in half or two...no, only me and her..." i hear him speak through the phone.

"c'mon lets go then." he enters in and grabs my hands as I sit in the passenger seat and harry starts the car. after the drive of twenty minutes we reach at the apartment.

He opens the door for me as we both step in. the house is real big and is decorated nicely. the door is already open but niall spots us as we enter in.

"hello guys." he waves and walks towards us as he hugs harry and then me. "hello scarlett." he greets.

"hey. nice to meet you." I answer back with a smile.

"where's zayn and candy?" harry asks him.

"probably in his bedroom." he laughs while answering. "by the way scarlett, would you mind having a sweet night with me." he says.

"yes she would. you can never change." harry smiles wickedly.

"I knew it. I knew you both are together." he says loudly, "hey guys we have a new couple with us, harry and scarlett." he acts as if he's announcing it but doesn't.

"shut up." harry playfully punches him in the stomach as we take our place at the couch and takes a drink.

"you drink?" Harry asks.

"why not." I frown as I take a sip of the red wine. as soon.as I open my mouth to speak zayn and..his girlfriend, she's from the publishing I guess, come towards us. they both smile widely, their hands intertwined..they look cute.

"zayn, hey." harry immediately hugs him.

"man, where were you?" he laughs his hand still intertwined.

we all greet each other. candy seems nice and of course, she's beautiful her blond hair are tied in a long curly ponytail as she wears a black gown.

we all talk about this and thats, our families.. and I kind of feel good to make new friends.

"guys let's dance." candy says indirectly pointing to zayn.

"sure sure, you both can go." harry laughs as we follow. zayn quickly grabs her hands, pulling her closer, eyes in eyes, hands in hands, their bodies come closer as they smile while dancing. they look so delighted around each other. they dance as if the stage is theirs. enjoying the beauty of their love in the party. I'm happy for both of 'em. they look perfect as if they are made for each other, lovebirds.

"So Ms. Crimson. May I have a beautiful dance with you." my thoughts are interrupted by harry as he urges his right hand towards me and the left one hung back.

"I guess." i say as i intertwine my hand with his.

harry slowly leads me to the floor as his hands rest on my waist and mine on his shoulders. he smiles as he losts in my eyes and so I do. I don't hear any other voice except the slow music. I feel like I'm in my own world which is filled with the beauty of our love. he looks so adorable. I don't care for anything in this world, all i know is I'm taken, taken by the love of my life. he has lead me to his own world and I wish to never come out of it. I can't imagine my life without him, its like a flower with its bloom, he's a flower and I'm his bloom, I know He's nothing without me just like a flower is nothing with out its colour and bloom.

"what's goin' on in that mind of yours?" he says slowly, full of rasp.

"can I ask you something?" I say.

"go ahead." he smiles even wider.

"how do you know when I just whisper to myself, or I stare at you secretly, or when I think about you?" I say, still dancing caressing his curls.

"baby, its called love. I love you and that's the only reason." he says as he kisses me slowly, his tongue enters in my mouth and I can feel the smell of wine and mint. I love this fragnance. he pulls a little faster.

all of a sudden the music stops and we are appriciated. sounds of clappings of hands, cheers and hutting all around as everyone hugs their siblings or their boyfriends. it looks as if its twelve and a new year just started but its nice.

harry hugs me tightly as I hug back. "what is it? as in the cheering?" I frown.

"its normal. people have stuff like this on parties. its nice isn't it?" niall says from behind as we turn around.

"bro, why don't you fancy a sexy chick?" harry says.

"no! remember I tried on a random bitch, we went for a date and she ended up sitting on my lap.. and dude! I pushed her so hard that she almost hit the concrete. she was insulted but me? I burst into laughter.." niall finishes and we all laughed our asses out.

who knows what will happen next. vote and comment.
i love you :* :*