Chapter Eighteen RE:

•Sasaki•

"...What?"
"Don't ask me to say it again, because I'm not going to. " I sigh. Closing the door, I walk over to her. Her back is still to me. I stop right behind her, so close in proximity that our bodies are almost touching, and I hear a shaky breath emit from her mouth.
"Don't you dare ask me again," She says, her voice shaking. I can tell that she's on the verge of a breakdown. I feel like hugging her or even touching her shoulders, but that would be inappropriate - and the last thing I want is to make her mad again. I open my mouth to speak.
"Sorry for what?" I ask. The moment these same words leave my mouth, I spin her around, bringing my hand up to her cheek. I can tell that my touching her inflicted a small bit of pain, but I doubt it's anything she can't handle. Touka's eyes widen the tiniest bit, and I watch as a few tears fall from her face. I watch as her face contorts strangely as she lets her tears fall silently. She looks down.
My hand still on her cheek, I lean down, bringing her head up in order to reach her lips, and kiss her. Just like that, my lips are on hers. 
For a moment, Touka just stands there, her arms at her side and her lips against mine. After that moment ends, though, I feel Touka's arms slither their way up my neck, tangling themselves in my still very damp hair. The entire room is quiet, but all I can hear is orchestras and an odd ringing sensation; I can hear fireworks and pianos and violins. I wrap my arms tightly around her slim waist, pulling her closer as I press my lips harder against hers, feeling our lips move in perfect synchronization. I can taste the blood from her split lip, but continue to run mine alongside hers anyway. Touka's fingers grasp the ends of my hair firmly, and I can feel the soft massaging sensation of her fingernails against my hair. I pull her slim frame against mine, feeling our bodies touch as every inch - every millimeter - between us is gone. After a moment's hesitation, we both release the grip we have on each other, and retreat from the kiss.
Pulling away, I notice that Touka's cheeks are bright red, and mine probably are too. I look at her as we lean our foreheads against each others. Her face is still smeared with dirt and blood, and her neck is covered in large bruises. Her skin is a pale sheet, and her eyes a vast ocean. In comparison to a few hours ago, she looks so much worse - but her eyes are brighter, more alive. Her eyes scan mine and mine, hers, and I can feel her breath against my skin.
"...Don't be."
"Huh?"
"Don't be sorry."
I instruct her, letting her know it's not her fault.
"Bu-"
I don't let her finish. I cut her off with my lips, pressing them harshly against hers as I once again move our lips in a waltz, moving my bottom lip against her top one, and her bottom one against my top lip. Touka is at first taken by surprise, but soon enough finds her place as she re-threads her fingers through my hair, this time pulling on it tighter than before. I bring my arms even tighter around her waist, careful not to hurt her too much. I close my eyes as I pull on her hungrily, and I find myself walking forward to who knows where. Touka stumbles back willingly, letting me guide her in the direction I walk in.
Finally, I stop, realizing that Touka's back has hit a wall. Touka moans - whether it be from hitting her back against the wall or the fact that I'm kissing her, I don't know. I bring my hands away from her waist and bring one to her shoulder, where I run my fingers smoothly over her arm. I feel myself losing control, but I can't stop. My heart beats faster and faster in my chest, and I hear a ringing in my ears I've never heard before.
I feel Touka's delicate fingers move away from my hair and crawl along my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I melt under her touch as her nails scratch at the muscles in my back, and I squeeze her arms tightly. I press my body harder against hers, suddenly feeling her heart pounding against my chest.
Daring to take it a bit further, I slip my tongue between her lips as I beg for entrance, which is easily granted. I swirl my tongue around her mouth as I explore it, and soon find hers. Our tongues move around each other as we continue to kiss, not once breaking away for air.
I keep my hand on her shoulder as the other one moves its way further down, sliding down her waist and against her thigh. As I squeeze it lightly there, Touka unexpectedly moves her legs swiftly and wraps them around my waist, sitting herself on my hips as I grab her back and hoist her up, feeling my way across her back. I explore her like a map, running my fingers under her coat as she shrugs it from her shoulders, letting the thick green material fall to the floor.
Once again I move, releasing pressure I have against her and moving toward the bedroom, where I immediately lay her on the bed, her legs still leeching onto me as I kneel over her and my heart pounding so fast it might as well explode.
I feel Touka bring her arms back up to my neck and pull me down even further, once again bringing both of our bodies closer. I again feel myself losing control; she's touching me. I bring both my hands to her hips, where I swiftly and unexpectedly lift her shirt, pulling it up to her chest where she raises her arms to take it off. We withdraw from the kiss for a split second - so as to get the shirt off - only to rejoin our lips another second later. Running my hands down her stomach, I notice something and stop kissing her. I open my eyes, looking into hers, which are full of lust and love, but also confusion and nervousness.
Touka's eyes follow mine, which travel down to her midriff. Looking now, I realize why she was in so much pain when I grabbed her earlier. Her skin is dotted with reds and purples and browns, just like her neck. The skin is irritated and red with splotches all over her torso. It looks like a large bruise. I feel my eyes sting, and my heart stops beating. I look back at her - she's already looking at me. I can see the emotion in her eyes; don't worry about it. I stare at her. She shakes her head.
"Don't- just... D-don't ask..." She whispers, and I can see the desperation in her eyes. I scan her expression for a moment.
"Touka, th-this... It's not sa-"
"I don't care, j-just p-please... Don't." She begs, and I look down at her. She really doesn't want to end this, and neither do I. I gulp.
"I- Will... Will y-you b-be o-okay?" I stutter. Touka nods her head, bringing her hands to my face and stroking my cheek with her thumb. I bring one hand to hers, letting the other support my weight so that I don't fall on her. I sigh.
"As...As long as it's with you, I'll... I'll be fine," She whispers. Searching Touka's eyes, I lean closer to her before pressing my lips harshly against hers once more.