Chapter Sixteen

Kay guys, Author's note.

First things first, thanks to all those who supported me in my last A/N.
Secondly, I'm fucking pissed.

I've recently found out that someone has, in fact, been stealing from my book. I don't know why someone would steal someone else's story and/or plotline, but it's fucking pathetic. I've experienced Copyright issues with one of my other fanfics, but this is ridiculous.

I want to let the thief right here and right now know that: I know the name of your book. I know the name of your account. I know what happens in your book - I have my resources. So listen here: I want you GONE. G. O. N. E. I want you to get out of this A/N as soon as the last word of this is typed. You have no right to be stealing plots, plotlines, development of stories, and such as that. And that is exactly what you have been doing. I know your game. I know how you function. I know how your plan is all set out, so don't you dare think for a second you can sit there and laugh. And if you are, you better shut the fuck up and get the fuck out :D You're lucky Wattpad is a piece of shit, because if it wasn't I would have reported the fuck out of you by now ;)

So just letting ya know, thief. I take piracy, stealing or Copyright violations seriously. Come up with your own plots, thank you very much. Stop wasting your low life on copying others. It's pathetic.

~Regards, Touka.