"Are you alright by yourself Niall? We're going to come back around the afternoon at Sunday," Their Dad, Yaser asked his younger son.

"Can Zayn come too?"

Zayn froze, drinking from his tea when he heard his name to his younger brother's mouth. He glanced to him.

"I get really scared at night when I'm by myself?" Niall asked with a grin on his face.

"Zayn what do you want to do?" Maura asked, putting down her spoon and looked to Zayn, "It's been a while since you two have been alone, but is it okay with you?"

Zayn was stunned and shock from their parent's question.

By myself.

Just the two of us?

"Can you take care of yourself?" Asked Maura to his younger son. "If Zayn is here then everything is okay!"

"Are you thinking of making Zayn do the dishes and maje the food?" Niall asked, puckering his bottom lip. "No! I'm going to do that too!" Niall smiled glancing to his older brother, "Right, Zayn?"

Maura sighed, "You're making things difficult prince," She said but grin and looked to Zayn, "Okay then, Zayn. Take care of my Niall?"

The Next Day.

"Are you busy today?" Asked Zayn to his friend Josh who was reading some magazine about some bands.

"Today?" Josh asked again, Zayn nodded to his question.

"Oh yeah! The other club members and I are thinking of staying up all night... You should come too," Josh suggested with a grin plastered on his face.

"I can't... I have to stay home toda--" Zayn stopped when he noticed a curly haired boy, leaning against the classroom door while crossing his arms. So he walked towards him.

"What's up?" Zayn asked.

"Why didn't Niall come with you?" Harry asked.

"He's not well today so he skipped school," Harry asked his question with a shrug.

"He's not well?" Harry asked, shock a bit since he was pretty well yesterday. "Most definitely because of yesterday's incident."

"No..." Zaym grunted in low sound.

Harry didn't say anything so he just left from his class.

"Hey," Zayn called.

Harry turn around, raising his brows. "What?"

Zayn shook his head, "Never mind..." He mumbled before he entered his class.

"So-- You want me to come to your house today?" Perrie asked, holding a food on her chest as they make their way to the cafeteria. "I might be late because of my practice with the girls. Is that okay?"

"It doesn't matter." Zayn muttered with a shrug on his shoulder

"But is it alright?"

"What?"

"If Niall finds out I'm coming, he won't like it--" Perrie was cut off when someone bump her shoulder, "Hey!"

"Oh... Perrie," Harry said in a bored tone like it doesn't happen.

"This is great!" Perrie shrieked, "Do you want to come to?" She asked. "Zayn's parent aren't at home so we decided to come over and play."

"Ohh..." Harry hummed then looked to Zayn, "Is that okay with you?" He asked.

"If Perrie's okay with it then lets go," Zayn answered.

Perrie patted her boyfriend's shoulder, "Let's do that Zayn, Niall might not hate it as much if I'm not the only one coming." She explained.

Zayn nodded in agreement, "Okay." His head jerked to Harry who was now snickering.

6:45 pm. Niall's Home.

Niall was naked on the bathtub, relaxing his body by laying his head on the edge of the tub.

He heard some clump of footsteps sound outisde the bathroom, "Is that you Zayn?" He asked.

The door in the bathroom opened, revealing Zayn nodding head, "Yeah."

"Wash my back for me," Niall ordered.

Well, He can't resist his brother so he went up to him, sat on the side of the bathtub and get the sponge on Niall's hand and start rubbing his back.

"It's the time of the month for you. Is it okay for you to take a bath?" Zayn asked, feeling concern on his brother's condition.

"That was a lie," Niall answered in blunt way.

"Why would lie about that?" Zayn asked, rubbing Niall upper back gently. "Is it because you don't to got to school?"

"It's because I wanted to be alone with you." Niall answered causing the black haired boy to stop scrubbing."It's never been just you and me by ourselves together."

"I don't get why you would like that so much." Zayn said, letting out a short sigh.

"Are you still mad about yesterday? I'm sorry..." Niall mumbled, "I won't do it again..." Niall turn around meeting Zayn's honey eyes, "I won't do it again in front of the others too, yeah?"

Zayn let out a shaky breath and answer, "Yeah."

"You should take a bath too!" Niall said as he starts to hold Zayn's wrist.

"That's okay--" Before Zayn said the the last word, he was pulled down inside the tub, creating a splash sound that echoed inside the bathroom. Zayn school uniform were soaked in wet causing him to groan.

Niall stared to Zayn who's just few meters apart, he kneel on the tub as he scoots closer to the raven haired boy until he was on top of him, his naked petite pale body and his v-line was clearly by Zayn. The black haired boy looked up to see his younger brother's brimming cerulean eyes as the water drips on Zayn's olive cheeks.

He was stunned by Niall's beauty and he can't help himself but let his younger brother to leaned for them to touch their lips.

They were alnost felt their lips when someone rang the doorbell. Zayn snap out on his mind and jerk his body to stood up out on the bathtub, leaving the blonde boy who was creating a blow fish face, pouting his bottom lip while crossing his arm.

"I'll go out," Zayn spoke before closing the door and head his way down on the living room, he opened the greeted by Harry smiling ear and showing his deep dimples.

"I didn't come too early, didn't I?" Harry asked, making his way inside the house.

"No..." Zayn answered.

Harry scanned Zayn's outfit, "But what's with your clothes? They're wet," He commented.

Zayn looked down to his clothes, "Oh this..." He paused and glanced up to Harry who's eyes widened and his mouth parted apart in like he saw a god.

Zayn looked to Harry's eye direction and saw Niall, naked in front the two of us.

Harry gazed in awe in Niall pale naked petite body that glistening from the water, his six inch dangling côck with a formidable girth that he can imagined firmly wrap his fingers on it, even his pubes were shaven. Harry's côck throbbed on Niall's foreskin covered the entire head of his uncut dïck. Leaving it glossy and smooth like silk fabric and pink as his lips.

Damn! I could already imagine pumping his length making the mushroom tip of it pop out of the foreskin.

"What is he doing here?" Niall asked, raising his brow.

Harry was still staring making Zayn covered his eyes with his hand. "Go upstairs and wear some clothes first. I'll tell you later."

Niall nodded as he swished the white towel on his hand and wear it like some kind of cape on his back and walk upstairs like a prince of England.