Chapter 52: Winner and Classes

Mulai dari awal

"Ria-tan why don't you ride at your Onii-san back" Sirzech said, Rias cross her arm and look to the side "No" she reply with a slight blush making Sirzech fall into depression. "WE MADE IT WOAW" Issei appear and land on the ground sliding toward Rias who jump up in time making Issei hit his head to the wall. Riser land on his feet perfectly and sweat drop seeing the brown haired laying on the floor holding his head in pain "What a stupid way to land Hyoudou" He comment "Shut it Phenex!".

"Damn we're Fifth!!" Lucy lands on the floor with Vali behind her "Even with your speed, you still lose against the Hyoudou" Vali smirk, receiving him a punch in the face sending him crashing into a wall. Azazel sweat drop seeing this 'Those two sure remind me of Jonathan and Yao when they were young'. "Sixth just fantastic" Xenovia and Hana appear in the room in a gush of leaf, with Kokoro and Yuuto right behind them at the last "Seven" The orange haired mutter a little depress for being last.

"Okay then lets add the scores up" Sona said, Tsubaki write down in the white board "Ok first place is Nawin and Akeno coming up with 9 points, Second place is Rias and Sairoag having 7 points, Third place is Koneko and Ravel with 5 points, Fourth place is Lucy and Vali with 4 points, Sixth place is a tie with Issei team and Hana team both having 2 points and last is Yuuto and Kokoro with 1 point".

"WOAW we are in third place" Ravel shot up in the sky flying around happily, Riser smile seeing this, even though his in the bottom, he is glad his sister is up in the top three, Koneko lips twitches up, Nawin smile and pet her head "Way to go Koneko" he said making the white haired nod. "Seems like you won the competition Nawin-san" Sairoag walks toward him, the two fist bump "Yeah, It was fun having you here Sairoag, as usual you're always full of energy" Nawin said making the Bael chuckle.

"It's good seeing you again Nawin, I hope we can have a match again" the black haired nod as the Bael teleport back to the underworld "OTOUTO!! You did it" Suddenly Nawin is slam into a giant hug by Sirzech. Rias look at the scene and sigh, feeling bad for her little brother "I can't believe I lost" she turn to see Issei sulking beside her "Hey don't be depress Issei-kun" the red haired kneel down to him "Me and Sona plan this for everyone to have fun after all look at the others".

Issei looks up and see all the smile in everyone face, Hana and Xenovia are talking happily with Kokoro and Yuuto even though they have lost, Ravel is still flying around the place giggling, with Riser chasing after her, Akeno is sitting on a bench giggling at the black haired who is being hug to death by the red Satan, Koneko is sitting next to Asia talking to her about the museum she just been, Lucy is currently being tease by Serafall while Vali lean against the wall looking at the red face blond with small smirk on his face. Issei smile and stand up "I guess your right everyone is happy well except for Teme since it looks like his about to die by suffocation" Rias giggle and look back at the funny scene.

"Venelana quickly take a picture of that, and send it to me" Yao said looking at her boy and Sirzech having a brotherly moment "I got it" the brown haired snap a picture quickly as Grayfia appear behind her husband and pull his ear making him let go of the black haired.

Nawin fall to the ground and take a deep breath of air "Thanks Grandma" he mutter, Grayfia smile and nod, letting go of the red haired ears "Congratulation on your win Nawin-sama" she said "Yeah thanks" he reply standing back up.

"Nawin-kun you drop this" Akeno walk toward him, and show a necklace that Erza gave him, "Thanks" he take it and put it back on his neck "Where did you get that from anyway?" she ask, ".... I brought it a few days ago" he reply making the raven haired nod. "Kaichou!!" Saji run into the room "What is it Saji?" Sona ask seeing her panting pawn "The student is starting to get suspicious, some of them even left to find Nawin-san and the others" he inform making the Sitri sigh.