Final Meeting [Part 22] THE END

[Name] blinked her eyes as she began to feel dizzy. What- what was happening? Her hands relaxed as her sword fell to the ground and she felt her eyes shoot pain into her body. Her vision started to seem like it was disappearing swiftly as she watched Sasuke look at her in confusion from the ground.

"[Name]?" Sasuke asked, not moving from his current position.

At that moment, [Name] felt as if a sword had been placed right through her heart. Her mind felt as if it began to explode as she gripped onto her head forcefully, hoping it would stop the pain.

"Arh.." She grunted, falling to her knees before the onyx eyed boy.

Sasuke stared at her with a bewildered expression as he tried to piece her actions together. He knew that he didn't do this to her... but if it wasn't him, who was it?

"Stop..." [Name] spoke, almost inaudible. She reached her arm down to the ground to support her body, keeping it on it's knees. "Please just leave me alone...Please..."

"What the hell-" Sasuke spoke, getting onto his knees and sitting beside her."What's happening?"

[Name] slashed her sword at Sasuke with sudden force, causing him to quickly maneuver his way beside her. Suddenly, [Name]'s grip loosened, causing her sword to fall straight onto the floor. She looked at her palm in confusion as she began to shake.

"Wh-what's happening?" She muttered to herself.

She reached out for her sword as if she were to attack again, but instead had passed it toward the raven. Her palms were sweaty and began to tremble as Sasuke picked up her gift.

"S-s-save yourself, Sasuke...." She spoke, dropping onto the floor, no longer able to move her body.

Sasuke looked down in shock to find [Name] so easily injured before him.

"[Name]?" He asked, shaking her body slowly from side to side, all to no avail.

"R-ru...Run Sa-Sasuke..." She spoke, shutting her eyes slowly.

"[Name]!" He yelled, trying to wake the girl up. "Damn it..."

Sasuke stood up in disappointment as he wielded [Name]'s sword before him.

"Who's out there?" He asked coldly. "Show yourself!" Sasuke began to shake, feeling like a completely different person. What was going on?

"You're a smart one, aren't you?" Orichimaru spoke, coming out of the bushes nearby.

"Orichimaru..." He spoke with a straight face, hiding his astonishment. "What're you doing here? What did you do to her?"

The man chuckled.

"Why do you care?" He questioned mockingly. "I thought she was about to kill you? Why does it even matter? Did I not just save your life?"

"I thought you were dead..."He muttered.

As the two spoke, [Name] began to awaken, feeling her hand slowly come back into motion.

"Leave her alone..." He muttered, clenching his jaw tightly.

Orichimaru chuckled once again, this time a bit louder.

"What?" He rolled his eyes. "Are you trying to protect your little girlfriend, Sasuke-kun?"

[Name] slowly moved her head in the direction of their conversation, instantly recognizing the mystery man. She felt her body fuel up with energy, although still unable to move.