Take me to him [Part 11]

"Who wants to go next?"

The men stood there staring at the petite girl, motionless. How could a girl like this, do that? As she looked at the three, she truly felt like a monster. Taking a step back, she kept her face emotionless and walked away from the men.

"Where do you think you're going?" Spoke Kisame, chasing after her.

[Name] continued to walk, turning only her head.

"I'm leaving." She spoke.

"No don't lea-"

"What the hell do you want from me? I just want to go home already!" She yelled, turning at the men.

"They want to take you to Pein." Deidara spoke, moving his head only, struggling to speak.

[Name]'s eyebrow furrowed.

"What is a pain?" She asked.

"Pein is our leader." Hidan spoke.

[Name]'s eyes turned back to normal.

"Take me to him."She complied.

The two mean nodded and grabbed her arms on each side. Who was this 'Pein' they spoke of? What kind of leader was he? What was this place?After a couple minutes of walking, the men stopped in front of a black door.

"Pein! We have somebody here for you." Hidan yelled.

The door quietly opened to the sight of a flawless purple haired lady. Her eyes were dark orange and she wore a black and red jacket just like the others. This lady also had no expression, like most of the others she had met that day. She motioned the men and [Name] to come in. When they walked in, the men pushed [Name] onto the ground in front of them. A man with orange hair and eyes like [Name]'s was sitting in the chair in front of them. He scanned over [Name] and looked up at Hidan, Kisame, and Deidara.

"What is this?" He asked bluntly.

"Hey!" [Name] yelled. "I'm not a what! I'm a human you know! I'm not just a-"

"Shut up." The man spoke.

[Name] froze. She gulped at the sound of his harsh voice. His voice sounded so familiar, but also so unkind and bland. Was this man a human at all? What was this place? Why had she agreed to this training?

"You haven't answered my question." He plainly said.

"Right." Hidan spoke. "This is- um.. This- This is?" He tried to say, trying to remember her name. He motioned her to speak to the man and tell him her name.

"I'm [Name] [Surname]." She spoke quietly.

"You're too quiet. Where are you from and how did you get here?" He asked, standing up out of his chair. He crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall.

"Well," She began. "I'm from the Hidden Leaf Village. I was brought her by Itachi and he-"

"Itachi brought you here?" Hidan questioned.

[Name] turned back to look at Hidan.

"Ow!" He yelled.

Kisame had hit him in the side once again. He looked at him as if his eyes were telling him 'stop talking, or else I'll kill you.' She turned her head back again.

"I was here for training, when I stumbled onto a hole and fell into here."

"You say that Itachi, Itachi Uchiha, was training you?"

"Yes, sir." She nodded.

"I don't believe that." He spit. "Get her out of here. I don't want to see her again."

Pein turned around, away from [Name] and the men. The two men grabbed her arms once again as she began to struggle to be set free from their grasps.

"I swear! I'm not lying!" She began to yell, pushing their hand and throwing her body around as a means of escape."Let me go you bastards!"

"Pein, she isn't lying." Itachi said, his sharingan appearing in the dark.

[Name] was relieved at the sound of Itachi's voice.

"Get her out of here. Go somewhere that's not here." Pein said, once again motioning the men to leave and Itachi to stay. "Itachi, lets talk."

"No! I need to hear what you guys are-"

[Name] was interrupted to a blow to her head, just like the time with Sasuke. Her vision went black. As she began to wake up, she was sitting down in front of the hotub, all the men in it except for Itachi and Pein.

"Urg.." She mumbled under her breath.

"Hey, look! That chick is regaining her conscience again!" Hidan pointed.

She slowly opened her eyes to see all the men staring at her.

"Hm?" She quietly sounded.

"Welcome back, [Name]." Kisame spoke, getting out of the water and walking towards her.

"You're body-" She stuttered. " It- it's-it's blue?" She questioned shockingly.

"Would you like to join us, [Name]?" Hidan joked.

[Name]'s face flushed as she quickly shook her head no.

"Where is Itachi?" She asked.

Kisame looked back at the others, them responding with a shrug.

"We don't know." He answered.

"Well somebody has to know something around he-"

"[Name]." The purple haired lady spoke, appearing in the hallway.

[Name]'s face turned innocent as she looked over at the lady.

"Come with me."

She calmly nodded her head and followed the purple headed girl through the hallways.

"I'm Konan." She spoke.

"I'm [Nam-"

"I know who you are, [Name]." She said, abruptly stopping in front of a black door. "Go inside, they've been waiting on you."

"But-"

"I said go." She spit, harshly pushing her at the door.

[Name]'s hands began to shake and she slowly turned the doorknob and walked in. As she looked around, she saw Itachi standing beside Pein, as well as a man she's never seen before sitting in the chair beside them. He had an orange mask on, but she couldn't see much more. She walked toward them cautiously and stopped in front of them.

"[Name], I hear that you're quite the girl, hm?" Pein questioned, motioning her to come in front of him.

She walked up to him slowly.

"I guess you could say that." She muttered.

Pein pushed [Name]'s face up toward his, forcing their eyes to meet.

"Talk louder, and look at me when you're talking." He said harshly, pushing her away from him.

"Why am I here, Itachi?" She questioned, in pure panic.

"Pein, please tell her." Itachi said calmly.

"I'm going to train you, maybe." Pein spoke, reaching his hand out to her.

"But-"

"Everyone, leave." He said, pulling [Name] up.

"Remember, if she loses, which she will, she will become a part of us. Of course, only if she's any good." The orange masked man spoke, heading toward the exit with everyone else.

"Wait! What's going on?" She questioned, panicking at the sight of everyone leaving the room.

"Remember to try your best, because you won't win anyways, but you still have to show me how strong you are. Don't be afraid that you'll kill me or something." He babbled.

"What the hell are you talking about!" She yelled once again.

"We are going to fight, and when you lose, you will join the Akatsuki." Pein smirked.