For Itachi [Part 21]

Time has flown by and it's been about a year since [Name] had left the Akatuski and her feelings for Sasuke behind.

"Hey!" A voice behind her yelled.

[Name] abruptly turned around to find a little girl at the age of around 5 years old screaming and running in her direction. She quickly dodged the girls attempt to attack and caught her before she was about to hit the wall. The girl quickly realized her situation and squirmed in [Name]'s hands beginning to cry.

"Let go of me!" She yelled. "There's a monster trying to get me!"

"Where is this monster? Let me at him! I'll protect you!" She joked, placing the girl back onto the ground.

As [Name] watched the little girl, she felt fear surrounding her as if she was really fearing something. Was she not joking? Suddenly, the girl grabbed onto [Name]'s leg tightly, as if never wanting to let go.

"Hey...." She mumbled. "It's okay. You don't have to be scared."

[Name] smiled comfortingly and wrapped her arms around the little girl.

"But the monster-"The girl began.

"What did this monster look like?" She asked, slightly worried but also relieved that the girl had successfully escaped.

"Well..." The girl muttered, trying to find a good way to explain the monsters appearance and actions. "I think it was a snake... "

[Name]'s eyes instantly widened at the category the girl had given it. She only knew two people who could summon a snake big enough to scare a girl this bad. But, either would be a bad person to meet after all these years anyways.

"It was really big and had a slithery tongue. It's body was like a circle and-"

"Could you take me to it please?" [Name] smiled, feeling her body automatically tense up at the pressure of being this girls hero.

The little girl stood still, her brown eyes glistening from the sunlight.

"Hello?" [Name] repeated, slightly annoyed that the girl had been ignoring her this entire time.

As she turned to look at the direction the girl was gaping at, she spotted a 16 foot high snake with a very familiar face on top of it.

"[Name]... So I finally find you, and you're with some useless little girl." The familiar raven spoke.

"Excuse me? First of all, you have no business to be here at all. And this girl needed my help because of you and I am more than welcome to help her." She scoffed. "And what in the hell gives you to authority to call this girl useless? She's just a child, she's not even training to be a ninja yet." [Name] spoke, gently grabbing a hold of the little girl.

"So you've also become soft for children? I guess you'll be easy to win over, huh?" He chuckled deviously.

[Name] chuckled as she placed the little girl away from harm sight, where she could play outside alone for a while. She almost instantly came back and stood before the boy once again.

"You're wrong." She spoke, letting out a puff of air and revealing her rinnegan. "You'd have to be an idiot to believe that you could beat me. Especially you out of all people."

"Funny." He chuckled. "I've heard stories about you around... You have become soft for people, but I heard your battling skills are better than they've ever been."

[Name] rolled her eyes at his statement.

"At least they've got one thing right in those rumors."She scoffed. "What're you doing here, Sasuke?"