How low you have fallen, Sasuke? [Part 6]

[Name] looked up from her sister and grabbed Orichimaru by his neck.

"What the hell are you doing?" She ranted. "You too, Sasuke!" She said, pulling the raven headed boy in front of her body.

"Let me go, [Name]." He began. "Or else your sister dies." Orichimaru spoke calmly.

The smugness of Orichimaru bothered [Name] since day one. He was always calm, and nothing ever seemed to bother him. She hated him for it.As she looked into his eyes, she didn't see anything. She couldn't read him. Anger filled her heart and she swung her fist at his face, making him stumble onto the floor. In a matter of seconds, Ai's breathe had begun to shorten, eventually disappearing. [Name] glimpsed at her sisters pale face, continuing to have even a slight bit of hope for her sisters return.

"Fix her, damn it!" She said, falling to her knees. Her tears slowly began to run down her face, and fell to the ground. They had begun mixing with Orichimaru's blood, making the pool of liquid on the floor bigger. "Help her."

Sasuke watched her judgmentally. He just stood there, emotionless, like always. He was looking down upon her. Sasuke slowly walked toward her body, and picked her up by her sweatshirt. The two's faces were inches apart. She stared into his cold-blooded eyes unwillingly.

"Nothing you do will change her fate." He said, holding onto [Name].

She stood motionless at Sasuke's words. Sasuke was right. He was always right. He loosened his grip and dropped her to the ground. The two men left the room without looking back. But all [Name] could do is sit, sit and wonder what could have been. Her sister died without knowing her true intentions. All she thought was that [Name] was some crazy girl that based her life on revenge. Was she right? Was that all [Name] really was? She never mattered to anyone. She was always alone, with occasionally talking to Naruto. But not even Naruto could ever understand [Name]'s true pain. She had a family, they were all killed. And the one person who could really understand her was Sasuke, but he was gone. This Sasuke is all that was left. He only seeks power.Tears continued to run down her face, she was useless. [Name] got her little sister killed, the only part left of her family. She forced her body to stand as she towered over her dead sibling.

"I'm sorry, Ai." She spoke. "But I won't stop until I've won this battle for you." She said, going out of the room in the same direction of the two men.

She traveled back to her room and lied in her newly made bed, staring into space meaninglessly. After hours of sitting, a slight knock came at her door. Her eyes slowly made their way in the direction of noise, followed by it being created by Old lady Kazu.

"[Name]..." She began. "I heard about what happened." She said, her eyes filled with remorse.

[Name] turned around, embarrassment snaking throughout her body. Everyone must have heard what had happened by now. A small, warm hand gently landed on her shoulder. [Name] turned around to see Kazu smiling, with one hand behind her back.

"What are you doing?" [Name] said, sitting upwards.

"Oh me? Just comforting you!" Kazu said.

Her smile wasn't remorseful anymore, it was pure evil. Something was wrong, but [Name] didn't know what. She began to feel that she didn't belong here, and that is when she found out, they have been planning to killing her this whole time. She quickly jumped over Kazu's body and reached for her blades, soon to find out that they were no longer where she left them. She looked up at Kazu with anger.

"Why are you doing this, Kazu?" She yelled.

Kazu smirked and began to chuckle.

"That Uchiha was right," She began. "You won't go down easy, will you?"