Time to go [Part 20]

"[Name]?" Sasuke spoke, trying to awaken the scary yet peaceful girl.

[Name] slowly opened up her eyes, seeing her previous best friend standing over her, abruptly hiding her eyes from the harsh light.

"W-what do you want?" She mumbled, annoyed that he had woken her up out of her slumber.

"Didn't you say that you were leaving today?" He asked, crossing his arms and quietly sitting next to her, leaning his back up against the wall. "You couldn't of expected me to let you go alone, right?"

"Excuse me?" She quickly scoffed in retaliation. "You're not coming with me anywhere. Last time I check you were the one who-"She continued, aggravation tickling her tone.

"Who left the village?" Sasuke spoke in annoyance, as if he had already heard the statement 300 times. He was sick of everyone labeling him as that. He aggravatingly rolled him eyes to match his tone."I know."

Sasuke's eyes then smoothly trailed down to the girls lap where he saw a white piece of paper laying upon her thighs.

"What's that?" He asked with curiosity.

As he reached his hand toward her lap where the paper was being held, she quickly snatched it before he could touch it and hid it in her bra.

"It's nothing." [Name] mumbled, clearly hiding something from the boy. She pushed her way past the onyx haired man, trying to ignore him the best she could.

"[Name]..." He spoke under his breath, tightly gripping onto her arm to restrain her from leaving his side.

[Name] quickly winced at his rough touch. She could feel tears trying to escape her eyes as she pulled away from Sasuke's grasp, only to make her arm hurt even more than before. Sasuke looked into [Name]'s eyes, and as if her emotion had transferred to him, he simultaneously loosened his grip and let her go. [Name] looked down at her arm, almost surprised that he had let her go so easily and willfully. As she began to walk toward the exit, a sudden flow of emotions entered her mind.

"Sasuke?" She asked, with what sounded like a bit of confusion in her voice.

Sasuke's gaze quickly jolted toward her as he heard his name leave her mouth.

"Hm?" He mumbled in reaction.

[Name] stood, thinking of the last time she had seen the boy, and all the times she saw him after he had left the village. She felt a sudden darkness overcome her as the thoughts clung onto her brain, sliding their way into her mouth.

"Do you not believe that this is who I am?"She mumbled, feeling her heart cut it's way out."No..." She muttered, finding something more important that she wanted to ask about. "Why did you leave me? Why'd you leave the village and all the people who cared for you?" No... that still wasn't enough to get Sasuke on his toes. Hah! She got it. "Don't tell me... you're happy that you killed Itachi, aren't you?"

Sasuke's eyes widened at [Name]'s sudden accusation.

"What?" He scoffed, feeling almost brutally shocked at her harsh words. "Why the hell would you think that? What's gotten into you?"

"Nevermind." She chuckled with a hint of evil in her laugh, opening the door to exit. "It's time for me to go."

She suddenly stopped and turned to face the man again.

"Goodbye, Sasuke." She smiled. "Stay out of trouble, I'll see you again."

And with that, [Name] had disappeared, never to be found by Sasuke ever again.