Stay away from me [Part 17]

"Damn it, Sasuke!" [Name] yelled, quickly pulling herself from her petty fight with the raven.

He quickly pulled her arm back and slammed her into the tree he was once leaned up against, causing her to splurge out a couple ounces of blood. A few people appeared beside her and Sasuke, as they began to hit and punch what seemed to be every part of her body.[Name] found herself looking up at the male with blurry vision. Was this it? Was Sasuke really going to win? Just like that? No... She couldn't... [Name] found her eyes closing themselves unconsciously as she woke up tied around a chair in a dark room. Her eyes widened as she tried to pull her hands out of the rope binding them together.

"There's no use to try to snake your way out of this one." A white haired man with purple eyes said, appearing in front of her. "I've been hearing that you've known Sasuke for quite a while now."

[Name] glared up at the man in aggravation. She slyly licked her lips, tasting a bit of dried up blood around the area she had coughed earlier. Her chakra and energy seemed to be back as she could finally speak up.

"Where the hell is he?" She questioned, coughing after her sentence.

The man crouched in front of her, smiling with his sharp teeth finally revealed from behind his lips.

"Sasuke," He called out. "I think your girlfriend wants to speak to you!"

At the boys sudden accusation, a red haired woman appeared behind him.

"This girl isn't Sasuke's girlfriend!" She blurted out, pointing at [Name]. "Sasuke-kun is mine!"

[Name] sighed. 10 years and Sasuke STILL had fangirls following him around everywhere. As Sasuke appeared out through the shadows, [Name]'s posture straightened as she looked up at him in pain.

"Why did you take me here?" [Name] questioned, tugging on the rope from behind her.

He looked down at her and smirked.

"Oh well, the devils already back? How may I help you?" He spoke, imitating her previous words to him.

[Name] chuckled lightly, coughing up a bit of blood. Was now the time to escape?

"Funny, Sasuke.." She smiled sarcastically.

"Why do we have an Akatsuki member inside our base, Sasuke?" A orange haired man said, looking down upon [Name]. "Hey! She's pretty.."

[Name] blushed ever so slightly at the mans compliment. But Sasuke didn't seem as accepting about it as she was. He quickly turned away from her and toward the man.

"What the hell are you doing?"Sasuke yelled, pushing the mans body.

"Hey! What're you-" [Name] began, trying to interrupt before a fight began. [Name] watched as the man pushed Sasuke back. "Hey! Stop!" She yelled, yanking herself out of the binding trap.

She quickly ran up to the orange headed man and held onto his arms. [Name] could tell from the boys temper that he was a cursed seal user. Being Sasuke's best friend in the past was quite a pain, but I guess it helped him in the end. She held onto his arms gently as she looked up at him, smiling.

"It's okay.." She smiled, calming the man down. "You don't have to fight Sasuke for me. But thank you." She spoke, causing him to blush. He nodded in submission.

[Name] turned around to face toward Sasuke, who didn't seem too surprised that you escaped his petty trap, but more focused on the fact that you stood up for Jugo.

"What the hell are you doing Sasuke! Why would you jus-" [Name] began to rant. She abruptly stopped as she felt something warm and wet upon her lips. She opened her eyes to reveal Sasuke's lips attached to hers, and his face right in front of hers.

"Get off of him you little-" The red head exclaimed in anger.

"Karin! Shut up!" Jugo yelled.

[Name] tried to pull away, to no avail. Sasuke's grip on her was as tight as he could hold her without hurting her, giving her no way to escape. She gently pulled her face away from the kiss, keeping their bodies together.

"S-Sasuke what're you doing-" She blushed, noticing all the people around them staring.

"I don't care about them.." He whispered in her ear, causing her to shiver.

He placed his hand onto the arch of her back, keeping her body from squirming out of his reach. As Sasuke's tongue attempted to enter [Name]'s mouth, she denied and bit onto his lip, trying to get him to understand. She didn't want him kissing her! Right?

"Sasuke! Whoo!" The white haired boy cheered!

"No..." She managed to speak, pushing the raven headed boy off of her.

Sasuke looked back at [Name] with a shocked expression, not realizing what he had just done. He watched her place her hand onto her lips shockingly.

"W-why did you do that?" She muttered, still in obvious shock.

"I-I don't know...." Sasuke mumbled, astonished himself.

[Name] looked back at Sasuke in horror.

"You bastard.... " She muttered under her breath. "Stay away from me!" She yelled, feeling all her mixed emotions in her brain mix even more.

Sasuke's eyes widened at the girls statement. She didn't kiss back. Maybe she really never liked him at all. She quickly turned to the other two men and glared up at them. [Name] felt disgusted. All she came here for was Itachi. And then Sasuke goes and kiss.... okay whatever! Maybe she enjoyed it! But that didn't matter.

"Where the hell is Itachi?" [Name] yelled, feeling her face burn pink from her previous thoughts.

As the two looked at each other silently [Name] quickly punched the two in their guts, making them fall onto the floor and groan in pain. As she turned back to look at her hits success, the red headed girl stood before her motionless.

"Suigetsu... Jugo..." She muttered, looking down in shock. "You!" She yelled pointing at [Name] and running towards her body.

"I asked where he was, you bitch!" She yelled, grabbing onto the girls neck before she could hit her, causing her to squirm and search for air. Their eyes met, one filled with power and nothing but evil, and the other filled with regret and hope. [Name]'s eyes seemed to shoot right through the girls thoughts as she suddenly couldn't think about anything but breathing again. "What a waste." [Name] spit, slamming the girl into floor with her bare foot.

As [Name] looked down at the girl covered in blood, she spoke.

"I hope you become stronger..." She smiled, feeling the evil overcome her. "Don't you, Sasuke?" [Name] spoke, looking over at Sasuke, ready to fight.

"[Name]-" Sasuke began, coldly.

"We didn't capture Itachi, Sasuke...." The white haired man spoke, coughing on the ground. "We're sorry."

[Name] smirked.

"I guess I should let you four be then... hm?" She spoke, exiting the room. As she felt a thought enter her head, she turned around. "Oh! And you...Don't follow after me." She spoke, watching Sasuke as he stood still.

After her request, she left the hideout and made her way outside.Why should a man who planned to kill [Name]'s best friend, no matter who he was, get to go on with his plan? Why would she fall in love with such a horrible man like that? What? No! She didn't say 'love'... of course not! As she placed her cold fingers against her bottom lip, she remembered the feeling of kissing the Uchiha. [Name] smiled, causing herself to slap herself back into reality. This couldn't happen, this wasn't happening.

"Sasuke..." She mumbled to herself. "What have you done to me?"

Authors Note: Hey everyone!! Whooooo okay! So chapter 17... I hope you liked it as much as I did! It took me a little while to get it all settled and everything, but next chapter should be a time skip for one month. (Get your tissues ready) <---- Not a joke, must be taken literally. I cried myself, so I'd assume you may as well. Good luck going through with it! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!