The Lab of Dissection [Part 5]

Who was this girl? How did she know [Name]?

"Ai? Is that you?" [Name] asked.

The girl smiled in relief.

"[Name], you can tell who I am? Even in this horrifying body?"

[Name] eyes trailed her little sisters body. Her hands were so small, and her skin was as pale as a ghost. She had burns and scars all over her body. Her feet had blisters, and she seemed to slowly begin freezing. [Name] took off her jacket and placed it onto Ai's legs, smiling at her little sister.

"Thank you, [Name]." Ai spoke.

"What did that monster do to you?" She asked, pulling up a stool next to the bed.

Ai sat staring for a few minutes, looking right past [Name]'s head.

"Orichimaru took me that night, the night he murdered our family." Tears began to fall down her face. Her arms struggled to wipe them off. "He told me to follow him, so I did. I was too scared that he would take you too and-" She began to mumble and shake.

[Name] looked at Ai and placed her hand on her little sisters body. Ai felt her sisters soft touch and stopped shaking, relaxing her body. She looked back at [Name]. Her older sister had a kind smile on her face. She was always a great sister to Ai. She might not be the nicest person to Sasuke, but when it comes to true family, she was always there to protect them.

"Ai, it's okay." She smiled. "I promise that I will get you out of here."

Ai grabbed [Name]'s arm tightly and looked at her straight in her eyes.

"Don't try, [Name]. Please."

"I'm not going to let him get away with doing this to you!" She yelled, yanking her arm away from her weak sister. She stood up and her rinnegan flashed as a sign of defense.

Ai sat there frozen, in horror of what he sister seemed to become. She wasn't the same girl she was when she was with her last. She still seemed to love her family, but she had hatred in her eyes. As Ai looked at [Name], she could feel her pain for the first time. [Name] realized what she had done and slowly relaxed back down.

"I'm going to leave." She said, heading to the door. "I'm sorry."

[Name] left the room. Orichimaru was gone, and Sasuke was no where to be found. She decided to just head back to her room, and sleep away all of her problems. As she walked into her room, there was the Uchiha, laying down on the bed. Sasuke turned his head toward her, his onyx eyes glisting with the reflection of the candle light.

"Where have you been?" He asked blankly.

"I just went to go see my sister." [Name] said, slowly undressing. She motioned him to turn around.

"I heard that it went pretty bad." He chuckled, turning his head the opposite direction of her.

"No it didn't! I just-"

"Yelled at her? Threatened her? Told her she was weak? Showed her your pain?" He questioned. "You think that your pain is so bad, I thought you actually listened to me, as a 'friend' or whatever." He scoffed.

[Name] put on her pajamas and lied down next to the Uchiha. Sasuke grunted and turned, facing away from her. [Name] sighed.

"I did listen to you, Sasuke." She mumbled.

"I know that there's no such thing as a good friend, or any friend at all. No one can be trusted."

[Name]'s eyes widened and she sat up, pulling the Uchiha up with her.

"You know that's not true!" She yelled, hands gripping on his tank top.

"Yes it is, [Name]!" He said, pushing her arms off of him. "Don't act like what I just said isn't true, because I know it is."

[Name]'s body loosened up and she lied back down.

"What did I mean to you, Sasuke?" She began. "Who did you see me as?"

"You were foolish, and still are. You're bossy, and you act just like Naruto. You think that you're all that as well." He scoffed.

"I am, 'all that.' But I'm not foolish, Sasuke. If we fought one on one, I know that I could win."

There was no answer, just a slight grunt from Sasuke. The two lied in silence and fell asleep. Sasuke woke up early, and a sweet old lady came to wake [Name] up.

"Ma'am! Excuse me ma'am! Wake up!" She yelled.

[Name] sat up and rubbed her eyes, slowly opening them.

"Who are you?" She asked, grumpily.

"I am Kazu. I am the, what do you young kids call it? I'm the housekeeper around here." She smiled.

[Name] stood up out of the bed and began to pick out her clothes.

"Okay, Kazu. It's nice to meet you. I'm [Name]." She smiled.

"I know who you are. I know your sister pretty well. She talks about you all the time. So does Sasuke."

Her eyes widened to the sound of the Uchiha's name. He talked about her? She thought that he despised her, as if she were some criminal. Well at least that's what he always told her.

"What does he say about me?" She asked, slowly getting dressed.

Kazu began to walk around the room, facing away from [Name].

"He always said how he wondered what you'd end up like. After all those years of not seeing you and some other blonde kid. He thought that you'd be weak. He was wrong."

"He said that I'm not weak? When?" She questioned, anxiously.

"Just this morning, before I woke you up."

[Name] put on her jacket and began to walk out of the room.

"Thank you, Kazu." She said bowing. "Where do I go now?"

She pointed in the direction of the labs.

"Sasuke wanted to speak to you."

[Name] nodded and headed toward the lab. She opened the door to see Orichimaru and Sasuke dissecting what seemed to be a girl. She slowly walked over.

"What did you guys want?" She asked.

No answer. The two were so heavily concentrated on the dissecting. She ran over to them, anxiously awaiting to help with whatever they were doing. Her smile changed to a frown and her nostrils flared.

It was Ai.