Update!!

Morning loves how you all doing (sorry Zoella mode again) just thought I would give you a lil update in what I am doing/writing at the moment so you don't think I am just being lazy and a bad updater.

I am 3/4 way through the LAST merry Christmas mini series - sorry it's taking so long it's just that as it is the last in series I want it to be the best it can be and there is also a lot to cover and I don't want to disappoint!

However I am going to start introducing a new idea into this book - I have been on my tumblr quite a lot recently and one of my fave accounts (trulymadlysydney hope she doesn't mind me mentioning her) has been doing a section called 'let's talk about Harry!' And basically what it is, you guys send me comments/inboxes saying what you would like to know about Harry and I will try my best to give you a long answer - basically a blurb!

For example

'I was wondering what Harry would be like when he's playing with Y/N's hair' - Question

Then I will give you a long and detailed answer

'Harry would often find his hands subconsciously in your hair, whether it be when you are cuddled up in bed or waiting in a que in a shop. Harry would pull you to his chest and allow you to bring your knees to your chest as he legs were straight out either side of you, slowly his hands would make their way into your hair - pulling the strands softly over one shoulder as he leant down to press his lips to your ear in a soft whisper asking you something about your day or asking what you wanted for dinner........'

So yeah let me know if you would like me to start something like that!

Love you lots and lots as always and have a lovely picture of my lil angel for me not updating (sidebar or top of screen) :)

Xxxx