He Gets Scared

One day, you and your boyfriend Harry decided to take a walk through one of the parks by your house. It was a woody, forest area and it seemed like the perfect place to take a romantic stroll. You two were walking hand in hand down the trail talking, "Ok... Y/N. What was the most painful injury you ever experienced?" He asked you curiously. You thought about it for a minute, "Hmmm... I think when I broke my leg during a soccer game. What about you?" He thought for a moment then smiled, and began to laugh. "What is it Styles?" You said smiling. "My worst injury was probably when I stubbed my toe." You both bursted out laughing. "Oh Harry..." You said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly Harry stopped walking and just stood there in his tracks. "Whats wrong babe?" You asked him and he just pointed to the ground. It was a snake smack in the middle of the trail. His grip on your hand tightened to the point it was almost blue. "I hate snakes." He mumbled. You both took a couple of steps away. One of your hands gently caressed his shoulder. Harry kept his eyes locked on that snake. It moved about half in inch, and Harry jumped back. You stood in front of him, "babe its going to be fine ok? We'll just go another way. Come on, let's go." You said before pulling him away from the area of the snake. "thanks Y/N, I really don't like snakes." You giggled a little, "Yeah I could tell." He smiled, "I'm glad you were there." Before kissing your lips.