Don't Think

Don't think about Harry Styles wrapping his arms around your waist from behind as he sweeps your hair aside to plant a kiss in the crook of your neck.

Don't think about how soft his curls are between your hands as you turn to face him, his lips immediately finding yours as he tugs you closer into his bare chest.

Don't think about the way his sweatpants are sitting low on his hips as he rolls them into you, Harry's murmurs of how much he missed you peppered between kisses left along your jaw and collar bones.

Don't think about how the aching in your chest disappears when he lays you down in front of the fireplace with his fingers entwined with yours, his gaze never leaving yours as he presses his lips carefully down your chest past your navel.

Don't think about him telling you about his travels while you lay in his arms before the crackling fire as he trails his hands up and down your spine, your lids fluttering closed to the comforting sound of his low voice.

Whatever you do, don't think about Harry Styles.

A/N

I am soooo sorry i have been so inactive recently, i have just started a new 9-5 monday to friday job and by the time i get home i am absolutely shattered and fall asleep before i even get a chance to even open my laptop but i hope i can make it up to you all and you dont hate me :(((