Blushing

You watched his fingers curl up, pulling at the hair tie keeping his hair in a tight bun at the back of his head. . He still looked slightly damp from his shower, his leg hairs sticking to the skin of his shins. The smell of his shower gel was lingering in the air, trailing from inside the bathroom, and the steam was just starting to disappear from the bedroom.

"Sometimes, I swear you'll burn yourself in one of your showers" You giggled from your place on the bed. Your legs were crossed, and loosely over your hands, your fingertips showing as you finished the last piece of work you had to do. Your fingertips tapping away at the keys of your laptop. The light shining from the screen illuminating your face up, adding an extra shine to it, other than the lamp showing your face. "I worry about you sometimes, Styles" You added, as he turned his head to look over his shoulder.

"You have way to hot showers too, babe. It's like one of those saunas from the gym when I go in there after you" Harry chuckled, as he picked up his towel from the floor, throwing it into the laundry basket in the corner of the room. "Besides, it gets me clean, doesn't it now?" He grinned, as he shuffled across the carpeted floor.

You smiled, as you closed the lid of your laptop up. Pushing it away from you, and reaching your arms up. The hem of your jumper rising up, and showing one of your bare hips.

"Ya'know something..." Harry started, as he laid across his side of the bed. His head falling against the pillow, and his knees bending. His bare feet sitting softly against the warm duvet beneath him. "Seeing you sitting there, looking all nerdy, it makes me love you even more" He smiled, as he placed a palm at the bottom of your back, drawing circles into your skin. "Have I ever told you how much I love you? Because I feel like you should know..." He smiled, as he watched you shuffle down onto your back. You hitched a leg over his stomach, placing your head against his shoulder and resting a palm to his chest.

"You do tell me, everyday. And you text me, everyday. Oh, and you call me ever day.. Just to tell me" You smiled, nuzzling your nose to his jawline. The smell of his shower gel still on his skin. "I love you too, though. Of course I do. I don't really think you understand how much I love you.." You sighed, your warm breath fanning his neck. Your eyes closed, stinging from the lack of sleep, yet feeling nice to finally have a rest with Harry.

"Show me how much then.." He whispered, his voice cracking and his accent getting deeper and full of lust and want. "Show me just how much you love me. Take control" He added, as you propped yourself up onto your elbow. You took in his appearance; his eyes wide and staring intently at you, his legs now straight and parted open slightly, and he had an arm tucked behind his head, with his fingers lost in the strands of hair on his head. "Make love to me, baby... Let me make love to you. Just to show you how much I truely love you. It's been ages since we've had an intimate moment, and I've missed it" He stated, as you trailed your fingertips up his clothed chest.

"You need to take this off them, Styles. And your shorts. Maybe even your boxers too. I'll go on a hunt for some condoms" You winked, as you watched his cheeks tinge a pinkish colour. You patted his belly softly, leaning your neck up, and pressing a soft yet warm kiss to his lips. "C'mon, mister. Strip for me. We can't do this if you have clothes on now, can we?" You giggled, as you stood fro your laying position on the bed. Your hands grabbing your laptop, and your feet carrying you to your desk in the corner of the room.

You heard the rustle of the sheets behind you, and you could hear the faint sound of his clothes falling to the floor. His knees were cracking everytime he bent them, and you could hear soft grunts as he tugged his boxers off. Throwing them elsewhere in the room. Your eyes scanned the desk drawer, in hopes of finding the silver foil-wrapped condom, but you came to avail. Pens and pencils were being pushed aside as you tried to find one, coming to no luck as you bumped the drawer shut with your hip.

Your eyes widened and your cheeks tinged pink as you took in your boyfriend's naked body, a smug look on his face as he crossed his arms behind him head. "Come here then, baby. I'm waiting" Harry smirked, as you groaned lightly. Rolling your head back and shutting your eyes.

"Harry, we're out..."

You cracked an eye open, seeing his face scrunch in stress and lust. "What do you mean we're out? What the hell? You got me all worked up!" He groaned, digging the heels of his hands into his eyes. "Sometimes, you are an awful girlfriend..." He whined, leaning up on his elbows.

"You love me though. You should probably get dressed now... You need to go and get some" You smiled, as you walked round the room, collecting his clothes up and throwing them one by one at him. "You are not making me get them again. Remember that time you told me to? I fell in front of the paparazzi and they fell out the bag. They didn't live it down for weeks. Heck, your fans still tweet me reminding me" You groaned, as he chuckled at your discomfort.

"Alright. Alright. You're coming in with me though. Don't make me go in alone" He cried out, as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed, his fingers curling around the material of his Calvin Klein boxers. "Please, baby. Do not make me go in alone. It's so embarrassing" He whispered, as you watched his back muscles tense, as he bent over to pull his boxers up his legs.

"What do I get out of it? Oh, maybe some chocolate?" You grinned, as he stood up.

"You get nothing. You got me all excited and worked up, to turn me down by saying we have no bloody condoms. That doesn't deserve anything" He winked, as he grabbed the shorts and t-shirt sitting on the bed.

* *

His eyes scanned the boxes of condoms, a smirk on his face as he felt you nuzzle into his side. Your face was buried into his shoulder, as your hands curled around his forearm. The hood of covering you body was pulled up, to try and prevent any humiliation you may come across.

"Babe, I need you to help. What ones?" Harry wondered, as he pinched his bottom lip between his thumb and fore finger. "What ones do we normally have?"

You nuzzled your nose deeper into his shoulder, your head shaking from side to side as you refused to look up. "There is no way I am helping. I'm already embarrassed enough, H. Don't make me.." You whispered, almost inaudibly.

You felt a chuckle rupture through his body. His arm moving from where you were holding it close to your body.

"Harry.. Stop it" You hissed, as he tucked his arm over your shoulder, pulling you into his side. "Just pick some damn condoms and then we can get out of here. It's so embarrassing. I'm pretty sure the cashier is a fan of you. She was oogling you. I just want to go back to the car" You whined, your shoes kicking lightly at his boot-covered feet. He laughed softly, his lips pressing to your hair. Pressing soft kisses to your head. "I love you, but if you make me stay in here any bloody longer, I will no longer love you, and I will break up with you" You threatened, as he nudged you lightly.

"Hey, now" He sighed softly, reaching forward for a blue box. "These ones will do. Now, you can go back to the car, love. Get it warmed up and stuff" He smiled, as he dug in his pocket for the car keys.

* *

To (Y/N)

From Louis

You sported a lovely blush at the shop this evening, love. Hope you and Harry have a rocking night in. Make that bed rock. ;)

Your eyes widened as you stared at Harry, who laid beside you. His body glistening with sweat and the sheets sticking to his skin. "We're all over the internet, Harry!"

He chuckled lightly, his laugh filling the room as he rolled onto his side. His eyes scanning your own nude body, which was lit up from underneath the light of the room. He placed a palm to your stomach, giving your belly a slight rub as he pressed a kiss to your shoulder.

"At least we're telling the fans about safe sex.. They know we're being safe" He winked, as you slapped his arm. He winced lightly, as you gave him a smug smile. "That wasn't cool. You're so mean to me" He pouted, as he poked a finger into your hip. Making you squirm from his touch, your knee knocking against his.

"Can we just go to sleep? I want to sleep this humiliation off" You smiled, placing your phone on the bedside table, and rolling onto your side to face Harry. "I love you, Harry.."

"I love you so much more, baby. So much more.."