You Go To A Club And It Ends Up In The Media

ou sat next to Harry in a booth in the club, his hand on your thigh as he drank a drink with his other hand. One of your favourite songs came on and you straightened up 

"Let's dance" trying to get up but Harry pulled you back down beside him. 

"Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrry" you whined looking at him as he smirked back at you. 

"Let's do something else more fun" he winked down at you as he tucked a piece of loose hair behing your ear and continued to trace the outline of your jaw softly. You smiled cheekily catching on as you straddled him. He finished his drink resting it down before holding your bum with his huge hands. You leaned into him kissing him hard making him moan in your mouth. You rested your hands on his muscular chest as he began squeezing your bum making you smirk into his mouth. You nibbled on his bottom lip slipping your tongue into his mouth as you slipped your hands under his shirt feeling up his toned abs. He slipped his hands under your short dress and squeezed your thighs making you moan as a smile grew on his face.

"Let's go" you whispered against his lips. He didn't need telling twice. The next morning as you were making breakfast you heard Harry laughing uncontrollably from the couch. 

You walked over to him, "What's so funny Harry?" you asked resting his breakfast on the coffee table. He handed you his phone not being able to say a word for he was laughing so much. You looked at the picture of you and Harry from the other night. You straddling him, his hands squeezing your bum and yours under his shirt, your lips joined together. 

"Oh my god!" you cried while giggling. You looked at the title of the article which said,

 "Looks like Harry and Y/N couldn't wait till they got home" Harry laughed

 "True I couldn't wait" he whispered cheekily kissing your neck. You glared at him playfully pushing him away.

 "Eat your breakfast Styles. Wait what would management say?" you asked trying to hold back your laughter. Just then Harry's cell began ringing. He snatched it up his eyes going wide with amusement. 

"It's them" he whispered answering it as you tried to hold back giggles. You just heard yelling from the other end as Harry suppressed his laughter.