Intimacy

"She's finally asleep," he whispers walking into our room and shutting the door quietly. 

"Thank you for taking care of her this time, I just really needed to get these emails taken care of." You shut your laptop and place it on the nightstand. Harry crawled into bed next to you. 

"Of course," he coos before he places a kiss on your neck. Goosebumps start to form on your skin. You can't remember the last time you and Harry had sex, it must have been way before your daughter was born. You pull away from him slightly, nervous about things going any further than this. 

"What's wrong?" he asks pushing a strand of loose hair behind your ear. 

"I don't know. I'm just...nervous?" You stutter

"For what babe?" He looks at you with those eyes of his, somehow still illuminating his face in this dark room. He gives a little smile showcasing the dimple on his cheek. 

"It's been awhile and my body, you know, is..." You begin to talk before being interuptted 

"Is beautiful?" The way he smiles at you now is warm and inviting. His hand meets your cheek, with his thumb running over your bottom lip. 

"Do you want me?" he whispers. His voice is low and raspy. His lips inched closer to yours, gently making contact. The way he kisses you and the way he runs his hands down your arms to your body, gripping your hips made you whimper.