Too Hot

A/N 

In case any of you aren't aware of what the game 'too hot' is, basically it is game where the two players kiss without stopping and without touching each other. If one player touches the other, s/he loses. The winner gets to do whatever s/he wants to the loser.

You sat bored as Harry looked at the football game on TV. You stared at him and saw how very focused he was, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration and his bottom lip in between his teeth, you had to admit he looked damn sexy. You suddenly felt a burning desire for him down below. 

"Babe" you whispered straddling his lap. 

"Mmhmm" He mumbled and shifted so that he still had a view of the game. 

"Harry I want you" you said seductively biting your lip and trailing your hands down his chest. 

"After the game love" he quickly said making you pout. You folded your arms like a little child and sat back on the couch. Suddenly you got an idea. 

"Harry what about we play a little game then and if I win I get what I want" you said. He got interested immediately as he turned towards you. 

"And what might that be?"

 "Too hot" you stated and you saw that glint in his eye. 

"You will never win that babe and we both know that" he said as you glared at him. 

"Well we'll just have to play to see then would we?" you challenged. You knew he couldn't say no to that. He nodded slightly with a smirk on his face.

 "Okay then" you replied as you crossed your legs onto the couch and faced. He did the same and faced you. 

"Ready Harry?" He nodded. You both leaned in and your lips smashed together instantaneously moving against each others with a lot of passion. You already felt and insane urge to just run your hands through his soft curls but you resisted the urge, you bit his lower lip and he let out a low moan. Your tongues battled for dominance in your mouths as your lips moved in sync. You opened your eyes and saw his pained expression, he wanted to touch you just as much as you wanted to touch him. You took your hands and placed them under you so that it would be harder for you to give in to temptations. He moaned yet again and that alone got you hornier than you were. You saw he was moving his hands all over trying his best not to grab you closer. He grabbed his hair and then knotted his hands behind him tightly not wanting to loose at all. Soon he opened his eyes and looked at you watching him. He pulled away from you and smirked as a pout appeared on your lips. He grinned as he leaned in and passed your mouth straight, instead, attaching his mouth to your neck. You moaned as he began sucking on your sweet spot slowly licking it and nipping at it. it felt so good as he added more pressure to it with his tongue. Soon you could not help it, your hands weren't under you anymore, instead they were now wrapped in his hair pushing him closer to your needy body. He pulled away however grinning triumphantly. 

"I always know how to win" he said chuckling. You pouted and groaned, 

"Fine watch the stupid game" as you walked away to the bedroom. You threw yourself on the bed defeated. Not a minute passed when Harry came into the room.

 "Well I won but I didn't get my prize" he said as a smirk grew on your face.