Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning with a sore neck and a cranky Harry beside me. I groaned in pain as Harry stretched out making me fall into the floor. "Oww son of a biscuits." I mumbled to myself.

I got up off the floor and flicked him in the forehead and walked into the kitchen while he mumbled a couple of chosen words to himself. 

I opened the fridge to see what I can eat. "There's nothing in here it's completely bare." I mumbled to myself.

"Harry there's nothing in the fridge for breakfast." I yelled since he probably fell back a sleep after I flicked him. I heard him groan.

I walked out into the living room really really hungry since I'm three month pregnant today only six more months to go. I waked over to Harry and started ticking his side. He didn't really do anything he didn't laugh or try to tickle me back like he usually does.  "Harry wake up." I said nudging his side.

He groaned. "Harry." I wined. I huffed when he didn't wake up. 'Who's the best person to call to wake up Harry' I thought. Niall and tommo.

I called each of the boys to come to our dorm to wake up Harry for me and they agreed.

I heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door as fast as I could. I said hello and let them come in to do there magic.

It wasn't long after until I heard another knock on the door. I went to go open the door and seen Anne at our door. " Anne what are you doing here?" I asked.

I held my baby bump trying to hide it just in case my father was here. "I can to apologize for you fathers behaviour but I thought it would be better if he apologized himself." I didn't know what to say I knew he would flip out if he found out that I was pregnant.

I nodded and tried to help get Harry up. I gave him a kiss hoping that it would wake him up. I felt him return the kiss I gave him. " Harry get up I need you to help me hide my baby bump from our parents that are here Harry please get up." He shot right up on the couch and looked around to see our parents.

I sat on Harry's lap as we tried to cover my bump. " Natasha I'm so sorry for the way I acted I mean it's a little wrong to date your stepbrother when we're going to get married don't you think." I gave him the look that he knows went to be quiet.

" I mean come on it's not like your pregnant right why is Harry rubbing you belly." I shrugged.

" because she's pregnant." I looked at who ever said that and for got that the boys were here.

" Louis William Tomlinson I'm am so getting you after." I looked back at my dad and seen his eyes wide like there were going to fall out of his head.

My father yelled at me once again to never step foot in their house again.

Well there goes my good that I was having for once.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I didn't know where to end it so yea bye every one.

Hazza56~*