Chapter 28

Harry and I went into town to finish our last bit of Christmas shopping. "Hey babe do you want to check this one out." I looked up to see what store it was. The name wasn't very catch but why not. I hope there's something in here for Anne that I can get her.

"Sure why not." We walked into the store and split up not wanting to see what we got for everybody. There was necklaces, sneakers, dresses, rings, anklets, belly button rings, nose rings, tongue rings, and tons of earring for different parts of your ear.

I have no clue what else is in the store since Harry is in the other half. I hope it's nothing I have wear when he wants to have sex I hope. What I just like simple things. There was this one necklaces that popped out at me. I took it off the hook to look at it more closely. Man it was so pretty.

It was a heart necklace the was turned to the side a bit and it held the most pretty purple diamond ever. Harry and I aggressive on not expensive gifts. I looked on the tag on the back of it. It was only £ 4.99. I think I'm going to get it for Anne. I went to the till to play for Anne's neckless. He wrapped it up for me in pink wrapping paper.

I turned around to see what was in the other half and seen it was almost all linger. Oh goodness sakes a live. I'm scared to see what he's going to get me. "Here you go pretty lady." Oh brother.

"Uh thanks." I grabbed my wallet off of the counter and started to walk outside.  Someone grabbed my arm. I thought it was Harry until I turned around.

"Can I help you?" I asked wishing Harry would hurry up.

"I was wondering if you would like to go one a date with me."

"I don't think that a good idea."

"Why not." Hurry up Harry.

"I have a fiancé." Nice try though buddy.

"Oh okay." He looked really disappointed. I bet he'll find a girl that he loves instead of me. He walked back to the till. Harry went to the till to pay for his stuff that he got.

"Ready to go." I nodded. Harry put his arm around my waist and we went home. I'm excited for later on today.

"Harry can we stop by the tattoo shop I want to go see a friend." I'm so excited for him since it is almost Christmas.

"Sure babe." Caching the surprise is in the bag.

We walked to the tattoo shop and I was instantly greeted by Lou. I gave him a hug which he always excepts. "Harry this is Louis."

"Nice to meet you mate." Lou said in his best Australian accent. Him and Harry did a bro thing like any other guy would do.

"Is that an Australian accent." Lou laughed.

"Nah I British I just like try our accents to fool people." I laughed.

"That's cool."

"So shall we get started." Harry looked at me confused.

"Tasha what does he mean by that." I giggled.

"Your tattoo mate." Harry looked at me kind of funny.

"It's your surprise that I wanted to do for you." I said looking at my feet. Harry lifted my head with his fingers and kissed me.

"What kind of tattoo am I getting." Harry whispers in my ear.

"You get to pick." Harry picked his tattoo that he wanted. He picked the birds on his chest which will look so hot. I sat in a chair above Harry head and started playing with his hair.

"You like playing with my hair don't you." I nodded.

"It's so soft and fluffy but I do miss your curls." I said putting little brades in his hair. I kissed his head as Lou hit a bone or something.

"I love you babe." I smiled and leaded down and kissed his nose.

"I love you too Styles." I stroked his cheek as I kissed his forehead again.

"Why are you guys so cute." I shrugged.

"Are you jealous Lou." I said giggling.

"Maybe just a bit." I heard Harry say a bad word which I don't mind.

"You okay babe." I massaged his head making him relax.

"Better." He nodded with his eyes closed.

"Okay mate your almost done I got the last bird to do then you're done."

It's was about thirty minutes until the other bird was done." So Tasha what do you say about getting one." Oh boy it looks like it hurts.

" I don't know." I watched Harry as he put his shirt on. Damn Styles you are smoking hot with your new tattoo.

"Come on babe a little tiny." I agreed I'd only a little tiny one.

"I don't know what to get though." Harry suggested a little bird. I do like birds.

"Okay." I let Harry pick the spot where he wanted me to get it. Lou came closer with the tattoo machine or what ever you call them. The little needles started going into my skin.

"Owww I don't know how you have so many tattoos it hurts." Holy man does it hurt I can't believe Harry has so many and how he deals with the pain.(Tattoos really do hurt I have one on my shoulder and it's a butterfly I almost broke my friends hand since it was the first tattoo I ever got.)

"It looks so good though." I can't believe I let Harry sucker me into getting a tattoo above my boob. Man this hurts.

"And you are done." I sighed in relief making Harry and Lou laugh.

"How much do I owe you Lou." I said taking out my wallet.

"For you Tasha I'll say 100 since it's almost Christmas Eve." I handed Lou the money and thanked him before we walked out. By the time we got home it was dinner time.

Once we were done dinner I took Marcel to my room to put him to bed. It want long after until I fell asleep in Harry's arms.

Hazza56~*