Chapter 27

I woke up to a bright light coming into my bedroom I pulled the covers over my head, and rolled over so I wasn't facing the window anymore. Just as I got comfy Marcel started crying again. I groaned not wanting to get up but I had to. I got out of bed to see what Marcel needed. I took Marcel out of his crib and his diaper started to smell. "Oh buddy it's bath time for you."

I went into the bathroom and ran a bath for him. Once I was done washing him up I dried him off with my purple and blue fluffy towel. I went into the bedroom to dress him in his cute little outfit the Anne bought him. I hopped back in bed with Marcel. Harry rolled over facing me and Marcel grabbed his nose laughing as Harry made a funny face. "What are you doing silly boy." Harry said as he rubbed his nose making Marcel laugh even more.

"Dada." I looked at Harry who looked at me with a shocked expression. I smiled at Marcel who said his first word.

"Did you just hear his first word." Harry nodded watching Marcel carefully.

Marcel looked at me and started to laugh as I made a funny face which made Harry laugh too. "Mama." Marcel said clapping his hand together before his putting his hand over his eyes. Harry started playing peek a boo with Marcel like they did ever morning. I can tell Marcel is going to be pretty smart.

"Harrry I'm hungry I want your waffles." I said with puppy dog eyes and the quivering lips. It made him crack every time. He gave in to making me waffles that were my favourite.

While I was eating I was also trying multitask. It's was hard having Marcel in one hand while I was eating but I was also trying to make him breakfast while Harry took a shower after making my breakfast was done so I'm alone for know. "Tasha sweetie do you need help." Thank goodness Anne showed up she was like a hero. I nodded my head as I finished the waffle that was in my mouth.

"Where Harry?" Anne ask as she finished making Marcel's breakfast.

"He's in the shower." Harry usually helps in the morning unless he really has to have a shower. His hair is pretty long but it was also soft and fluffy but sometimes from a distant it looked kinda greasy but it wasn't. I really miss his short curly hair. His hair was so much to play with until he decided that he was going to grow it out.

"Morning mom." Harry said kissing her cheek and grabbed Marcel freshly made breakfast from the counter. Harry kissed my cheek before he fed Marcel.

"Morning to you too." I said as I scrapped the last drop of the yogurt out of the container.

" I said good morning to you to already." Marcel alway liked Harry feeding him. I don't know why. He won't even let my try to feed him he waits for Harry.

"Yea but not a very good one no kisses no hugs sheesh what's wrong with you styles." I said teasingly. Anne giggled to herself trying to keep quiet.

Once Harry finished feeding Marcel he hugged me from behind and started to kiss my neck. "Harry be a good boy now." I said patting his cheek. Harry giggled man do I love his giggles. Harry kissed my cheek in such a loving way. Man I never knew I could love two human beings so much.

"I love you babe." Harry said hugging my waist a little bit tighter as he rocked me in place.

"I love you too." It was almost Christmas and I wasn't done my shopping yet I still had to buy something for Anne and Harry. Harry kind of difficult to shop for. Harry does like tattoos. I think I just might get him a tattoo of his choice. I'm also in luck since on of my friends does tattoos.

I walked outside to make the phone call. "Hello."

"Hey Tommo I was wondering if you can give my fiancé a tattoo for his Christmas present." I crossed my finger hoping he will.

"Sure why not when do you want to do it." Oh boy that's a good question.

"How about the day before Christmas Eve." He agreed and said it was perfect since he's not really busy that day. Harry I hope your done all your shopping.

This is going to be one fun Christmas.

Hazza56