Chapter 30

It was almost time to go back to college not that I wanted too. I mean I want to but I just got my family back together. Then I have to wait for Harry to finish his classes so I can go to my classes. It's going to be a little bit harder with Marcel but oh well I don't regret anything Marcel is my baby. If I turned back time I would do it over again but just not choosing Edward again.

"Morning my love." I smile at Harry. I kissed his chin making him smile. I always loved Harry's smile.

"Morning." I traced his bird tattoo with my finger.

"You really like that tattoo don't you." I nodded.

"Good cause I got it for you." I looked up at him smiling. Man this boy makes me fall in love with him even more everyday.

"I love you." I swung my leg over his waist and started playing with his curls.

"I love you too." Harry started tickling my sides. I was laughing so hard my sides started to hurt.

"Harry stop I can't breath." He finally stopped tickling me. Finally I could catch my breath.

I started to crave s'mores for some reason. I groaned when my craving didn't go away. I looked up a recipe that I can bake. I found one that said I needed 1/2 of butter, 1 1/2 of chocolate chips, 15 jumbo marshmallows, and gram cracker.

I followed the directions and it ended up like a dip and it was perfect. I put a cloth down on the counter so I didn't burn the counter or something like that. I took a bite and moaned at the goodness. I couldn't help myself so I need eating almost the whole pan. What not my fault it was good.

"Babe what are you eating." Harry said grabbing a Coke out of the fridge. The most awesome thing ever that you can't have. Oh I'm only joking maybe.

"Dip whyyy." That didn't sound weird at all.

"Just wondering cause it smell like s'mores in here." Harry came over and looked in the pan. He decided to help himself. He moaned at the tastiness of my favourite dip. He took a couple more bites before my father came in and did the same thing. Men what are you going to do with them. Man this going to be an addiction that I might not be able to stop.

I was trying to make myself not make anymore of it for a while. Why does life have to be so difficult. There was one bite left and we all hand a thumb war over it. I looked down to take my victory bite and saw it missing.

"Who ate the last bite." I looked at Harry and my father who had there hand up in serenader.

"If it wasn't you too who was it." I heard the fridge open and saw Anne with a gram cracker in her mouth. The case of the last missing bite of the s'mores dip was solved. I couldn't get mad at Anne she didn't get a bite till now so she deserves it.

"So how was it Anne." She put her thumb up as she took a sip of her Coke.

"Really good it's like an addiction." Thank you the whole house agrees with me.

I tried not to think about it. Boy was this going to be hard. My new New Years Resolution is trying to stop thinking about my s'more dip.

Hazza56~*