Chapter 48

They were pretty nervous ever since they woke up since today is round two. Everybody was stressing when they weren't nervous. It was starting to make me stress out even more. I was nervous for Harry so that doesn't help me from not stressing out not until this round is over. "Harry your going to do great you all are we're just stressed. We're all nervous for each other if one of you guys doesn't make it I'm not saying that you aren't going to make it I know you all are going to make it but until this round is over we just need to try to calm our nerves." They all agreed.

"Zayn Malik your next." His hands were shaking. Poor Zayn.

Zayn nailed his second round along with Lou, Liam and Niall. There's only one person left to get through second round was Harry.

"Harry Styles."

Everybody liked Harry. All the judges were deciding. Finally they decided. Harry officially made it.

We all went out to dinner to celebrate how far they gotten so far. They were so close to getting sent home. They have one more round after dinner. (I know this doesn't happen in the real X Factor.) 

It was too see if they could be solo artists. If they didn't make it then they might get pair with some people if they get sent home.

We arrived back at the X Factor before it begins. I was scared for all of them. It was there dream for a very long time. It's going to get harder if Harry makes it but we'll figure it out.

They didn't make it there getting sent home. We all cried once they came out. A lot of people didn't make it everybody was crying with there families.

"Can we have Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Jade Falls, Zoie West, Perry West, and Lili West. If you guys would just follow me the judges would like to talk to you. "

"Welcome back guys." We all could hear the judges.

"We all are going to give you a second chance but we're going to put you into a group of four or five."

"We're going to put all of the girls together and all of the guys."
~*~
Everybody was excited to move on to the next round. They boys thought they were going home for sure and they weren't coming back.

Hazza56~*