Chapter 3

I finally finished eating my dinner in peace for once in my lifetime but I did feel guilty for leaving like that but my reason wouldn't have mattered since he would lie his way through that one. I just wished he loved me like I love him but there's also Edward who's sweet, caring, and knows how to make a girl feel special, unlike Harry.

" You know you can't hide from me forever you know." Speaking of the devil.

" Why the hell not," I said clearly not in the mood to put up with him.

"Because you love me too much just as much as I love you, baby," Harry said caressing my face for the first time. His breath fanned over my lips before he connected them into a slow sweet kiss unlike before.

I was placed on the bed slowly without him breaking the kiss. I felt him tugging on my shirt before he rolled on to his side and pulled me into him just holding me as a good boyfriend would. " I love you so much Harry you don't know how much it hurts to see you with someone else," I said thinking about Edward as well and how we just clicked unlike Harry and me but maybe that will change.
~*~
I woke up hearing my phone buzz and Edward's name popped up on the screen. I felt a hand around my waist I looked behind me and found Harry sleeping beside me. 

Text to: Natasha
From Edward: I hope you're ready for lunch ;) xE

To Edward
From Natasha: Yea I'll be done in 5 xN

I put down my phone and went to my closet and picked out short shorts with a belly shirt showing off my belly button piercing that I forgot I had. I look for brand-new jewelry to put in but I only found a dream catcher this will do for now. I heard a knock on the door and I ran down to answer it with Harry hot on my trail first thing in the morning great just great. I opened the door and seen Edward with a smiling face once he saw me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it making me blush. Harry was mad and ferrous with Edward like he was jealous not that I care he's just going to go find another girlfriend anyway.

" Ready to go beautiful," Edward said kissing my head.

"Yea." Edward grabbed my hand while we walked to his car. I could feel Harry staring at me as I made my way to Edward's car. Harry did tell me he loved me last night and I felt horrible that I'm going on the date with Edward. 

Once we got to the car Edward opened my side door for me as a true gracious gentleman would. I looked out the window and saw harry with a sad face I instantly felt guilty I shouldn't have gone with Edward.

Hazza56~