Chapter 22

I finally got in to a room with a bed. The doctor came in to check on me and how much more dilated I am. "Your four meters dilated. I'll be back soon to check on you." Doctor Carla said.

It wasn't long until Harry came back from the cafeteria. "Hey babe how are you holding up." Harry said grabbing my hand.

" I'm managing." I squeezed Harry's hand as a contraction came.

"I can't believe we're having a baby Harry." I said with joyful tears in my eyes.

"I know my love I'm so excited to see her."

"HOLY MOTHER OF WALNUTS."

Doctor Clara came in with a nurse that kind of looked new. She checked to see how dilated I am. "Your almost there. Your six meters."

It's been three hours since she's checked up on me. " HOLY -"

Her nurse came into check on me. "Your eight centimetres she should be coming soon."

Oh yaa after a good seven hours I'm only eight centimetres. Fabou. 

The only person came to see me was Niall no one else came. It wasn't long until I heard a knock on the door. I looked up to see James. " James it's so good to see you again." I said.

" it's good to see you too Natasha." James said as he gave me a hug.

"Hey Irish man it's good to see you." Niall nodded.

"So how have you bin." Niall shrugged.

"Good I guess but why don't you call me by my name James." James shrugged.

" I don't I guess I'm so use to calling you Irish man, and my twin I just guess forgot to call you by your name Niall, I'm sorry." James said opening his arms for Niall to give him a Horan hug. Niall got up and gave him a hug.

"HOLY MOTHER GET HER OUT OF ME." I yelled and Doctor Carla came rushing in.

"Everyone out she's coming fast."

Everyone except Harry went out of the room. I embraced myself for the birth of our child.
~*~

"One big push Natasha." I pushed as best as I could.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Styles it's a baby boy." Doctor Clara said.

She handed me my baby boy. I started to cry. He was so small and adorable.

"Okay Mrs. Styles I'm going to go give him a quick bath and I'll be back." I handed him over to the doctor.

Hazza56~*