Chapter 24

Today was the day that I finally get to go home to our campus dorm. It won't be long until we have to pack up again and move out of our dorm since it's almost winter break. "Are you ready to get out of here my love." Harry said while he packed up my gym bag that I used for school.

"Defiantly." It's been a week since I've been in the hospital. James and Niall visited me everyday or sometimes even twice a day along with Harry but it was a little bit harder for him. He had non stop classes and I know he was getting antsy for all of them just to end so he can come and see Marcel and I.

"Everything's all packed up so let's getcha out of here." Harry put my bag over one of his shoulders while I carried Marcel in a baby carrier.

~*~

Man it felt so good be to home with my own family. Just Harry, Marcel and I. I just wish my father and Anne was included in this but my father has to be stubborn. I mean I could send a letter to Anne to tell her but I don't know what will happen. It's bad enough when we have to pack we have no where to go. There were so many option of people to stay with but its there time to spend time with there family. " Harry what are we going to do when we have to pack where are we going to stay until January."

" I don't know my love, we'll figure something out okay." I nodded not saying anything more. I don't know what we're going to do for food for all of us or for clothes and diapers for Marcel. Our job was here on campus working at a bakery but now we don't work at all until we come back.

I don't have much money left all I got is two hundred dollars. I don't know how much Harry has but between us and Marcel it's not much. I just might have to suck it up and ask my father or maybe Anne.

I got up and went to our balcony that we got and phoned my father or who ever picks up the house phone. "Hello." Anne thank goodness it wasn't my father.

" Anne it's me Tasha." I was so glad to here her voice.

" Tasha it's so good to here from you how have you been sweetie." Oh well you see we have to pack up the house and find somewhere to stay since we're almost broke.

" I've been good until I found out that we have to pack up our dorm next week for the holidays until January, and we have no were to stay Anne. Were almost out of money it's not much but I got a beautiful baby boy Anne, and we don't go back to work until the holidays are over I don't know what to do or where to stay Anne." I said breaking down at the end. I just hope my father will take us in for now.

"Darling you can stay here anytime it's not just his house anymore it's mine to but I'll try to convince him okay."

"Okay." I hope she'll convince him enough.

"So what did you name him."

"Marcel Edward Styles I just wished you were there."

"So do I.... Who are you talking to Anne." Great just great my life just keeps getting better and better.

"Your daughter who needs somewhere to stay for the holidays." Oh boy I hope I didn't get Anne into trouble.

"Give me the phone." Oh no here we go.

"Tasha." I can't tell his emotions right know. There's so many options of what they could be anger, sadness, happiness or my not so favourite when ever I'm in trouble is Natasha your just.. your in so much trouble.

"Daddy." Man I felt so weak knowing he had the say of whether I stay there or not.

"Tasha I don't know what to do with you what happened to my little angel." I'm still here you know.

"Daddy please I'm still your little angel that got kick of her old house and needs somewhere to stay. Please daddy." I beg I never begged him for anything.

"I don't know how much money do you have left."

"Not much just two hundred from my last pay check I'm not sure about Harry. Please daddy just for the holiday until school starts up again I'll get out of your hair for good."

"Fine just for the holiday no longer." Wow he's on fire with an attitude. I think he needs a chill pill and a couple of naps. Yeesh.

"Oh thank you daddy, thank you, thank you, thank you." I said then heard a soft goodbye before the line went dead before I could even say goodbye. Man does he need a cat nap. Yikes poor Anne.

I walked back inside to sit on the couch. I think I'll tell Harry when are packing date gets closer.

I laid in the bed with Marcel that was fast asleep like Harry was on the couch. Sooner or later I fell asleep with my precious little angel in my arms.

Hazza56~*