56

Gemma left to go back to New York today. Anne left to go to the airport with Harry, and Gemma. I let them be to have a family moment that I didn't want to interrupt that even though I'm family they always had a special bond between the three of them, and I didn't want to ruin that.

Harry look a little bit upset when he came back from the airport. I knew he didn't get to see her often which makes it harder for him. I hope I didn't cause this. "Harry....." He didn't really say anything. I didn't know if I should let him be or not.

I walked out of the room to ask Anne. "Anne." I could hear footsteps coming from the Kitchen.

"Yes darling." I could see she was busy cooking.

"Is Harry going to be okay he's just laying there not saying anything I want to help him, but I don't know what to do." Anne sighed which wasn't really reassuring to me.

"Harry gets like this when his sister leaves it's hard for him to say goodbye to his sister especially when he doesn't see her often. Let's just let him be for a little while until dinner he should be fine." I nodded walking to the living to watch tv.

It was close to dinner and Harry still hasn't come out. I went to go see if he wanted anything to eat. "Harry..." I still didn't get an answer. I went to go see if he was awake. I keeled down in front of his face.

"Harry..." I said a little bit loud. His eyes are closed, but I knew he awake since he shakes his foot. I kissed him on his nose hoping he'll open his eyes.

"Harry..." I said shaking his arm. "I know your awake styles." I think I have a way to get him to open his eyes.

I opened my drawer to find something cute to put on. I put my phone on the dresser to see if his eyes open. I started to get into my new clothes for dinner, and sure enough I see his eyes open. I quickly turned around to catch him.

"Harry.... please talk to me." All I got out of him was a groan. I knew he wanted me to leave it be, but I love him to much.

"Do I have to?" I stood there with my arms crossed. He grabbed a pillow and through it at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom pretending to be mad. "Oh come on babe don't be like this." I heard him outside the bathroom.

He opened the bathroom door as I was washing my face. "I just don't like when she leaves I never know when I'll see her again."

"I know Harry, but I love you too much to see you sulk it hurts me to see you sad Harry I'll always be here for you." Harry smiled for the first time since gemma left.

Harry hugged me from behind I kissed his cheek making him smile even more if that's possible. "I love you Harry."

"I love you too baby." Harry kissed my cheek before racing me down the stairs. We ate dinner and put Marcel to bed it wasn't long until we fell asleep.

Hazza56~*~