Chapter 52

Today was going to be interesting since it was the last day of the X Factor, which means only three groups that can make it to the industry.

Everyone sang their songs now it's down to the decision. The tension was this between everybody. It definitely wasn't pleasant.

"We decided on Imagine Dragons, One direction and fifth harmony."

They made it. Oh my god they freaking made it.

Everyone decided to celebrate with the group for an hour or so until they went home to celebrate with their families.

I had a cake at home, that harry doesn't know about. I threw him a big surprise party for him.

Text from gem: Stall him for ten minutes were still not ready.

Gem: Seriously stall him we still need more time. Please answer its important.

Gemma's pov

I saw that I got a text back from Tasha and it was not good.

Text from Natasha: How much more time do you need? Harry's starting to get suspicious.

"How much more time do we need Harry's getting suspicious." Everyone was stressed since we had to set up last minute.

"We need at least another ten minutes before were ready Gemma." I groaned.

Tasha pov

Test from gem: We seriously need ten more minutes I know it's going to be impossible but try your best."

"Whatcha want to do?" He shrugged.

"What do you think about going for ice cream." It's hard to stall him. Seriously Gemma can you hurry please.

We ordered our ice cream when Gemma texted me.

Text from Gemma: We good to go we got everything done.

Thank God.

Text to gem: Thanks gem your a life saver.

Harry and I drove home for the surprise.

Hazza56