Chapter 32

We finally arrived to the college campus. I got out of the car and unbuckled Marcel while Harry got all of the boxes out of the car. We need a bigger vehicle. We went into the office that they have for us to check in to our different rooms every time. This is the third time that they moved everyone.

We got an envelop with a key and with the building number. We walked to the building that was close by its like it was a familiar walk. Yup this is defiantly our old dorm building now let's see which room we get. I swiped the key in the panel beside the door. I opened up the paper that was folded in the envelop and the dorm number was 534c. That number seems familiar. I shrugged it off as we walked down the hallway. It was another familiar walk that we did. It didn't take long until we were in front of the dorm room. It was our old room. I took the key out and rushed into the door and all of the memories flooded back to me.

~ Flashback ~

" Louis William Tomlinson I'm am so getting you after." I looked back at my dad and seen his eyes wide like there were going to fall out of his head.

~ End of flashback ~

Lou is still getting pay back but I'm being more careful. He's still a little bit paranoid since I can pop up any time. Mhm I think I might do a prank tomorrow.

~ Flashback ~

His eyes lite up once he felt the babies start to kick and the way that his eyes lite up like a kid on Christmas.

"I love you Harry." I said watching him carefully.

"I love you too princess." He got up off the floor and kissed me.

~ End of flashback ~

I love all of the memories that flooded back to me even if they weren't good ones. I flopped down on my bed. It felt good to be in this bed again. The mattress formed around my body welcoming me home.

"Ahh it's good to be home." I said with a big smile on my face. Harry's smile wasn't as big as my smile but it was still pretty big. I bet all of the memories flooded back to him.

I sat up to see where Marcel was. I looked every where. "Uh Harry where's Marcel." He didn't answer me. I guess I'll go look for Marcel myself. I hope he's not walking around everywhere. Especially the staircase. I rushed out the door and ran straight towards the staircase. I ran down all of the stairs just in case.

By the time I went home I ran all over campus. Man was I tired. I opened the door and saw Harry on the couch playing with Marcel. Oh you got to be kidding. He must of been under the bed. Marcel may look a little bit like me but man does he gave his daddies smarts. There both really good hiders. I laid down in the bed not moving. I was too tired to move. I was so tired I couldn't even keep my eyes open so I decided to have a nap.

Hazza56~*

Thank you guys for getting me to 3.63k you guys are the best i love you all. Bye guys