Chapter 4

I never thought Harry would be so mad it's almost like he's jealous of Edward and I. The weird thing is that I care if he's mad at me or not especially if he confessed his love for me last night. Why do I feel so guilty, I despise this feeling its the worst feeling besides sadness on this planet. I tried to get out of my thoughts and decided to look out the window.

Once I looked out the window and seen we were at the most expensive restaurant in London. " Edward you shouldn't have to spend so much money on me you even barely know me," I said shocked, I never been to an expensive restaurant before let alone be one a lunch date.

"I know but you deserve to be treated like a princess especially on a lunch date." His hands found there way around my waist pulling me into him making me smile. Edward made me feel loved whereas for Harry that's a whole different story but he's trying to make up for it in his unique way.

With Harry I never felt spoiled I dislike that feeling and right now I feel spoiled and I'm not liking it. Yes, it's nice once in a while but with a stranger that a huge no for me It's kind of a turn-off. Yes, I know what you're thinking how can you be so selfish if someone is treating you to a nice lunch even though it's expensive.

This just isn't me though I'd rather just be at a boring old cafe cause it's not too expensive it's just right for my liking.

~*~I know this is a short chapter but I feel like it should end there. What do you guys think about a contest for whoever comments the most or votes? For whoever wins they can help me write the next couple of chapters with fresh new ideas they have to put in.5 comments for the contest and the next chapter or 5 votes starting ...... .............

Starting now