Chapter 13

Positive it was positive what am I going to tell Harry. I threw the damn thing in the garbage and went into bed to tell Harry. " Harry." I was so scared to see how he respond especially my father. " Yea babe." So many thought were running through my head but I had to push them aside for now and man up to tell Harry. " I'm pregnant." I said twitting with my thumbs.

" Really." He said with joy in his voice. I nodded before he tackled my face with kisses. I was happy that he was happy that we're having a kid together.

~*~
That morning my father phoned for us to come over this weekend to get away from collage for the week but then we have to hide everything, I wonder what's so important for us to come over for the weekend we're like five hours away so we only can stay two day or leave really late that night.

Harry and I started getting ready to leave for the weekend to go see our parents which will be a real joy.

" Tasha are you ready." haha he think I'm ready to go back to that hole I don't think so but then again, I can get my Xbox but on the other hand my roommates boyfriend might do something to it I could be wrong, but I have this feeling that he is. " No." I said pouting. " I know baby but the faster we get it done and over with we can act like our selves again." Why does he have to be right.

Hazza56