Chapter 16

I could still smell the bacon coming from downstairs in the kitchen. As much a I love bacon I really despise it right now.

I heard our bedroom door opening, I turned around and seen a mop of curls coming thought the door. " Hey babe." Harry said, while I try to get the bacon smell out of my nose and in the bedroom. " Harry please close the door I still can smell bacon in here." He gave me a strange look when I mentioned bacon.

I popped a piece of watermelon in my mouth. " Tasha you love bacon, but you hate watermelon." I nodded knowing that the cravings of watermelon took over, why can't it be chips or at least a hamburger. " I know it could have been at least been a hamburger."

Harry smile is the most cutest thing in the world with his cute little dimples that get me every time with his beautiful green emerald eyes that any girl can get lost in, he could have got any girl he wanted, but he picked me and I'm happy that he picked me. "That my love is true, but it's nice to see you eat watermelon for once." Harry said making me laugh.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles." I never thought I could love someone a much as Harry not even Edward could make me feel the way that Harry does. "I love you too Natasha Amy Blackly." Harry grabbed my face and smashed his lips on to mine giving me a nice slow passionate kiss that was full of love.

I pulled Harry on top of me but he flipped us over. I looked at him he always loves to be on top of me during our heated kisses. " I don't want to hurt you or the baby my love." I kissed him again continuing our make out session. I heard a cough in my room.

I jumped in surprise almost falling off the bed. "Hey daddy." I said as innocent as I could. " Natasha Amy blackly were you just kissing your stepbrother. I stayed quiet and so did Harry. "Natasha please tell me your not dating Harry." I looked down at my hands not knowing what to say. "Are you dating Harry yes or no."

I looked at Harry not knowing what to say and neither did he. " yes or no Natasha." I nodded my head ever so slightly. "Get out of my house!" My father yelled at us. "Daddy." I said with so much emotion in my voice. " I said get out of my house Natasha now!" I didn't know what to do. "But daddy." He noticed the weakness is my voice. "Just get out Natasha." I nodded. I went over to my closet and packed my things.

I walked downstairs with Harry hot on my trail. "Where are you too going so late." Anne asked us. "Home to college." I said. "How come you just got here yesterday, and this is your home Natasha, and yours too Harry." I didn't know what to say I'm glad she thinks so. " I'm dating Harry and we got kicked out, I don't think I'm allowed to come back." I said. Anne didn't say anything I opened the door but it was hard leaving my childhood home where Harry and I  grew up together. " good bye Anne." I said and walked out.

I put out stuff in the back seat of our car. Harry gave his mom a hug once last time before he said good bye. I started the car to start our long adventure back home.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I started to get tired of driving I don't know how Harry did it but he did. I looked over at him and saw him sleeping. He looked so cute. I looked back at the road to see that we only had 500 more km to go. I don't think I can make 500 more km. I pulled over in the rest stop area and slowly started to drift of to sleep but I was shaken awake. " Harry what is it." I said rubbing my eyes. "Are we back home or are we at a rest stop." I help up two finger since I was too tired to answer the question. " Do you want me to drive." I shook my head no not wanting to risk it since I don't know how long he slept for or when he fell asleep.

I think I got a good four of sleep so I decided to wake up and finish our journey back home. It didn't take long once you got going.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We finally got home. I pulled up into our parking spot and shook Harry awake. "What is it love." Harry said tiredly. "Where home babe." I gave him a kiss to see if he would wake up enough to walk back to the dorm.

Once we got back to the dorm room that we shared we plunked down on the bed and fell asleep together into each other's arms.

Hazza56~*