Chapter 1

I went for a walk in the park, imagining what it would be like to be Harry's girlfriend I mean, who wouldn't he's fucking drop-dead gorgeous and I'm glad I have him as a best, but I want to be more, but I don't know how he feels about me and I don't want to come off as desperate and ask him out right away or asking him how he feels about me so I keep my mouth shut.

I sat down on the bench with my knees hugged up to my chin, watching people run with their spouses and honestly they look really happy but it just bugs me that Harry hasn't asked me out yet.

 He's certainly has had other girlfriends in the past, but it still hurts to see him with someone else other than me. I've only had a couple of boyfriends in the past but they never ended up working. I admit that I am a bit jealous that Harry can get any girl that he desires it isn't fair.

"What are you doing here sitting alone." They said, startling me out of my deep thoughts. I despise when people scare me out of my thoughts don't they know that I want to be fucking left alone but no they still annoy me to all hell.

 "Just thinking," I said, trying to remain pleasant still wanting nothing to do with the guy beside me. 

"Like what if you don't mind me asking." I turned to face him and seen chocolate curl bright baby blue eyes and smoking hot dimples along with a lip piercing as well as a couple of tattoos and a grey beanie on his head.

 "It's nothing really." God, he's hot and he reminds me of Harry a lot except Harry's eyes are emerald green but I'm addicted to them.

 "I'm Edward by the way," he said with a smile, Edward's eyes are a nice baby blue color that sparkles in the sunlight. I personally prefer Harry's eyes in all honesty.

 "I'm Natasha but you can call me Tasha," I said with a smile, remembering how Harry sounds when he calls me Tasha and man is it sexy. " A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I looked down, blushing no one called me that but Harry.

He grabbed my chin lightly to make me look at him while he caresses my check making me smile none of my ex's made me feel this way, let alone caress my cheek Harry doesn't even do it unless it's his girlfriend's cheek.

"Is it okay if I try something." He said looking for my permission and I nod. He leans closer to my face and presses our lips together and sparks go off, but I don't know how to feel about this we literally just met I don't even know this guy,  but it wouldn't surprise me if Harry's found a new girlfriend to screw around with.

"Is it okay if I get your number so I can get to know you better." I nod with a smile on my face as we swap numbers.

 "Can I ask you something?" I asked and he nods. I hated asking people questions about my life it made me feel uncomfortable, but I needed too.   

"Have you ever felt like you're in love with someone you've known a long time and every time they get a new girlfriend or boyfriend you feel hurt by it, but then you meet someone new and somehow you feel something click together, but you don't know what to do." 

"Yea that's pretty much me right know I liked this girl for a long time, but know she has a boyfriend and there getting married, then I just met you and I felt sparks." I giggled.

 "You felt it too," I said and he nods and took my hand into his making me blush once again but nothing like Harry. " Your giggles are cute." I smiled about how sweet he's being, Harry isn't anything like this when he's with his girlfriend's.

"Thank you," I said with a big smile that I definitely couldn't contain. 

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime so we can get to know each other better?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

"Of course I will." He leaned in once again and pressed our lips together, kissing me passionately until we got startled by a husky voice that I know from anywhere.

Harry.

~*~

Comment, share and vote if you like.