Chapter 44

I woke up this morning really tired from last night. I'll just sleep twenty more minutes." Babe get up its time to go." Huh go where. Where am I going. I just want to sleep.

"Where am I going." He kissed my forehead and ran his finger up and down my arm.

"Home my love two weeks is over it's time to go see Marcel." Wait what thats today. I hopped out of bed and ran to go get dressed and quickly brushed my teeth before we missed the plane.

We arrived to the airport and went through security check. Finally we can get something to eat I hope. "Flight 5375 to Home Chapel is now boarding." Oh you got to be kidding me. Why can't I get something to eat.

Finally we landed in Home Chapel. Now I can finally get something to eat after that terrible plane food. I spotted a sushi place. I dragged Harry all the way over there.

Once we finished eating we went home to see Marcel. Finally I'm home. Man do I miss California. I think we might have to move there. "Dad I'm home." I heard little footsteps running towards the door.

"Mommy, Daddy." Man did I miss my little boy. Being Marcel he ran to his daddy first but I was a quick hug. Mine was a little bit longer.

"Hi baby, I missed you." I missed my little boy. He means the world to me.

"I missed you too mommy." I can't believe that I missed his first steps. My dad said that he video tapped it. It's not the same as the real thing.

We had a fire going outside. We roasted marshmallows. We told story's. I think Marcel really enjoyed it.

Marcel was kind of disappointed that it was time to go to bed. He was having so much fun. I told him that we can do it again tomorrow night. The way that his face lite up made me happy.

I was exhausted from the plane ride home. I missed my bed. Once I hit the pillows I fell asleep in to a nice slumber.

Hazza56