Chapter 2

"Natasha do you even know him," Harry yelled at me making my lip quiver but I refused to show it he has no power over me. 

"His name is Edward Harry now go the fuck home to your new girlfriend," I said with a strong voice.

"You can't tell me what to do." I laughed at how he puts it.

"Cause you tend to tell me what to do when your girlfriend is over," I said finally breaking down dropping to my knees with my head down. Harry put his hand on my shoulder.

"Tasha." Harry tried to say but I got up to stop him. 

"No Harry just get the fuck  away from me and don't touch me." I looked at the both of them I couldn't take this anymore so I just bolted. I hear them calling after me I knew Harry ran faster. I only could run so far until I got exhausted, I stopped running and leaned again a tree until I could catch my breath again, 'I need to go running more' I thought that was until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

I screamed thinking it was Harry. " Let go of me Harry," I said praying it wasn't him.   

"Hey relax its not him." I heard Edward's voice and I relaxed immediately. I snuggled my head into his shoulder.

 "Are you okay Natasha," Edward said with concern in his voice.

" Yea I'm okay," I said and take my head out of his shoulder and sat in front of him and he wiped my tears away making me smile.

" I should get going it was nice meeting you Edward I can't wait to see you again to get dinner sometime. " I said about to get up but Edward helped me get up which is fine with me.

" It was nice meeting you too Natasha I'll text you sometime tonight how's that." I smiled.

" Perfect," I said and gave him a hug good-bye and was about to walk away when he spun me around crashing our lips together for a couple of minutes before we pulled apart.

" Bye Natasha."

" Bye Edward," I said and walked away but turned back and found him waving making me smile and laugh as I waved back until he walked away as well.

I got home just in time for dinner but of course, my dad had to have his girlfriend over for dinner which means I have to put up with Harry oh lovely. " Hey kiddo how was your walk." My father asks me.

" It was good I met a new friend and his name is Edward," I said biting my lip.

"Is he a nice boy." My dad said as he set the table. I always tried to help set the table but he always refused to let me help him.

" Yea he is." Man, I still can feel my lips tingle from our kiss.

" That's good did he kiss you." Oh my god.

"DAD!!" I said and he laughed.

" What every father has to know these things." 

" Well, he didn't kiss me its all in your head." I lied and went to the living room to watch tv until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up off the couch and check our little peephole to see who was outside and of course, Harry was standing there with Anne. " Natasha can you open the door." That's why my father set the table.

"Fine," I said and opened the door and left it open and went up to my room and laid on my bed looking through Twitter on my phone. I heard a knock on my door.

" What do you want Harry can't you see that I'm not in the mood to put up with you right now," I said clearly still mad at him.

"Tasha I'm so sorry but I just don't want you to get hurt by some guy you barely even know." I decided to stay quiet until I have to talk to him.

" I know you're mad at me and I'm sorry that I'm mean to you whenever I have my girlfriend over when I know that you're coming over." Well, it's a little late for that. I heard my phone go off and see Edward's name popped up on the screen.

To Natasha: Hey Natasha it's Edward I was wondering if you would like to come out to lunch with me tomorrow xE :)

To Edward: I would love to go out to lunch with you tomorrow xN :)

To Natasha: Great what time should I pick you up :) xE

To Edward: How about 10 am xN

To Natasha: Perfect xE

" Who are you texting," Harry said why is he so curious all the god damn time. 

"Its none of your business Harry so stay out of it, it's not like you love me anyways besides your so-called girlfriends who you go through just like you do when you change your boxers," I said letting it slip out oops.

"You don't think I love you well your wrong." I got up trying to walk past him but he refused to get out of my way.

"Tasha don't you dare walk away from me," Harry said and grabbed my hand pulling me into him.

"Harry let go of me," I said while my tears run down my face. Harry wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

" Why are you so nice to me all of a sudden," I asked but Harry shut me up with a kiss which was nothing like Edward's kiss it was more slow and sweet. Harry's was faster with lust and want. Within seconds I found myself on my bed with Harry on top of me.

"Harry," I said with a weak voice as he kissed my neck making sure he kissed every inch of my neck it felt so fucking good. 

"Yes, babe." I let a little moan slip out of my mouth.

What I couldn't help it, it felt too good.  

"Is that your sweet spot baby," Harry growled in my ear while I keep my mouth shut.

" Harry Natasha dinner time." Of course, my father puts his name first. Well, this is going to be an interesting dinner. I rushed downstairs so I could get a seat away from Harry but that didn't happen.

"So Harry how was your day?" My father asks him.

" It was good I went for a run this morning." blah blah blah was all I could hear until Harry put his hand on my thigh. I shoved Harry's hand off of my leg but a few minutes his hand was back on my thigh. I gave him the death glare and shoved his hand off once again.

" How was your day Natasha?" Anne asked me while Harry's hand once again finds his way back to my thigh.

"It was good." Oh my god, I wish he would just stop.

"Daddy, can I finish my dinner in my room?" I asked with my puppy dog eyes that he falls for every time.

"No, you can not." Please say, yes.

I hate when he says no especially when I'm uncomfortable.

"But daddy." I can't believe he didn't fall for my puppy dog eyes.

"No but's and that's final." ugh.

It's been five minutes and Harry hasn't touched my leg yet thank god. Oh, wait I spoke too soon. "Fuck off Harry," I said and went up to my room to finish my dinner in peace.

Hazza56~