Chapter 46

~*~ Harry's Point Of View ~*~

I always wanted to follow my dreams and become the best singer I can be. I mean come on I'm eighteen for god sakes. I have a kid and the girl of my dreams but the dream of becoming a singer is still missing from my dreams.

It's hard to know what I really want. I know she's know that I always wanted to become a singer, but I don't want to leave our new born baby all alone with out a dad.

"Babe."

"Yea Harry."

"I want to go on to the X Factor." I know a couple of people who always wanted to become singer as well.

"Then go for it Harry it's your dream, I know your not going to feel satisfied until you at least tried. I'm always going to be right here for you and support you along with Marcel." She kissed my cheek.

That's all I wanted to hear. I'm going for it.

"Come with me."

"Harry it's your dream."

"I know but I'm going to need some support from someone."

"Alright Harry I'll come."

I went onto my laptop and sign up for the X Factor. I was debating on if I wanted to be a solo artist or in a group. I've been in a band before. I'm gonna go for it and be a solo artist.

My dream is slowly starting to come true, I'm not going to know until I get there.

I went over to Niall house to tell him the good news.

Niall was really happy for me. He even signed up for the X Factor as a solo artist. I'm guessing the other boys did as well.

My dream is coming true. It's better then working in a bakery.

I said my goodbyes to Niall and his new girlfriend. I went home for dinner. I walked through the door. I smelled really good. I walked into the kitchen to see Tasha cooking. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hello love." She turned around and surprised me with a kiss.

"What was that for." She giggled. Her giggles are so cute.

"For being the best boyfriend ever."

We ate dinner and got ready for bed. I crawled in the bed beside her and pulled her into my chest. I kissed her head. It didn't take long until I fell asleep.

Hazza56~*

I know it's been a while since I up dated but I've been working on a new story called Road Trip. I hope you guys will like it. Thank you guys for getting my book up to 7.75K you guys are amazing.

I love you all

Bye guys