Chapter 50 part 3

Still Klaudia's POV
2 hours later,I've arrived in Manchester. I've just go off the train and I'm making my way to the exit so I can walk down to the bus atop and catch a bus. When I was on the train I called up Rhys,Travis&Storm. They're going to deal with Malachi for me. I also talked to Malachi and I arranged for him to meet me in a park. This park is small and basically abandoned so nobody will suspect any suspicious activity. The boys will come like a few minutes after and do whatever they have to do. These boys will do anything violent,they're always on job. Suddenly I get slammed back into a wall behind me by my shoulders and I squeeze my eyes shut in pain
"Klaudia,we need to go back North NOW". I open my eyes and see Malachi. I instantly get angry. His beautiful face makes my blood boil.
Me:"Why do we need to go back North".
Malachi:"Thaj called me and said that Montanna is in danger and guess who's comes back alive?".
Me:"Woah. Slow down. Thaj is lying to. I've just seen Montanna and she's okay. She's safe with Kian and Tyson".
Malachi:"Then why is Thaj saying she's in danger".
Me:"I don't know,she's chatting pure shit. I think she's just finding away to get through to Montanna and you really hurt my back".
Malachi:"I'm so sorry but why would Thaj need me to get through to Montanna? Aren't they talking?".
Me:"No. Thaj was dealing your dad and---".
Malachi:"WHAT. No way. You're chatting crud!".
Me:"I swear on my life she was. India knew and tried to tell Montanna but Montanna didn't believe her the first time so India went to talk to Montanna again today but Thaj ended up beating her up".
Malachi:"Thaj was seeing my dad?". He says in disbelief.
Me:"Yeah,she finally admitted it today. Malachi she's just using you, so she can talk to Montanna".
Malachi:"Well she can forgot about it because I ain't helping her with shit".
Me:"Good". Phew, I thought everything was going to downhill.
Malachi:"Anyways, You said you wanted to talk?".
Me:"Mmhmm,can we go to that abandoned park".
Malachi:"Why there?Lets go back to my place". He grabs my arm.
Me:"I don't want to go to your place, I hate going there". The grip on his arm gets harder. His fingers are literally digging into my arm. He the twists my arm backwards and whispers into my ear. I try to contain my tears.
Malachi:"We're going to my place".
Me:"Malachi please". He kisses his teeth and let's go of my arm. I
Malachi:"Alright then".

**Half an hour later**
Me and Malachi have arrived at the park. We've just sat down at a bench opposite each other. I texted Rhys that we're at the park and he said he's a few minutes away. Good.
Malachi:"Who are you texting?". He's about to grab my phone but I move it away and put in my coat pocket.
Me:"What's it to you anyways? It's not like we're together anymore".
Malachi:"Erm,since when did we break up".
Me:"I'm breaking up with your mean ass now. Keep up".
Malachi:"Why though?".
Me:"What do you mean,Why? You know why. You've put me through so much pain these past few months. You've cheated on me,you hit me,you make feel bad about myself,you manipulate me and I'm NOT going to go through that anymore". I say becoming teary.
Malachi:"Oh swear? I thought our relationship was going fine". This boy is really heartless.
Me:"What we had wasn't a relationship. I was just something you used for sex".
Malachi:"Fam,you're wasting my time. You've broken up with me,okay fine, I really don't care". He stands up and starts to walk away. That's when Rhys,Travis&Storm. Charge towards him with baseball bats. Malachi doesn't even notice,he's to busy on his phone.

Malachi's POV
So this hoe Klaudia decides to break up with me today. To be honest I don't really care. Actually I don't know why I didn't leave her earlier when her demonic brother,Isaiah put my sister through so much shit. I'm stupid for that. I never liked her anyways,she was just a 'beat'. So I'm leaving this booky park when I look up and see Rhys,Travis&Storm running towards me. These boys are dangerous. They are always on job. These are the type of niggas that will kill you and go tell the police they've found a dead body. Funny thing is,they never get caught. Mad right? As they get closer to me I finally come to sense and realise that they're after me. But why?Shit. I turn around start running to the other side of the park. I clock Klaudia still sitting on a bench,smiling at me like mad. Wasn't this girl crying just a minute ago.
Me:"YOU SET ME UP".
Klaudia:"NO SHIT SHERLOCK". She shouts back,laughing.
I stop running and come to realise that all that shit about Thaj at the train station was bullshit coming of Klaudia's mouth and that Montanna is really in danger.
Me:"Fuck sake". I'm about to start running again when I feel a hard wooden object come in contact with the back of my head. This connection send me diving onto the grass,face first. I try to crawl back up I get sent another powerful hit to my neck this time. I can feel all three of them surrounding me and just staring at my body. I get pushed over so that I'm on my back and Storm bends down is hovering over me.
Storm:"Malachiiiii,what? You good yeah". He grabs my hand,puts it into a fist and spuds it. Rhys and Travis laugh.
Rhys:"Storm,your crazy bro". They all laugh once again. Storm then stands back up and looks down at me.
Storm:"I'll see you in a couple years init". Those are last words I hear as all three of them start beating me with baseball bats. I start to let out tears as I take my last few breaths on this earth. I begin to become drowsy as I feel my muscles getting destroyed. I deserve this, I'm finally getting my punishment for putting everyone single person I care about I my life through so much pain. It's my turn to suffer. It's my turn to feel the pain.

Klaudia POV
Rhys and Travis back away as Storm takes one last big swing at Malachi. That's the only thing I've witness. I couldn't watch the whole process. It was too much for me. As much as I despite Malachi, I will miss him. But he deserves this. They finish dealing with Malachi and I get up from the bench and walk towards them.
Me:"Is he dead?".
Travis:"Yeah b, send the p's".
I reach into my coat pocket and take out £500 pounds. Don't worry it's not my money, Christopher gave it to me. I give Travis the money and they all nod at me then walk away leaving me and Malachi's lifeless body. I kneel down besides him. And say a few words.
he only bit where there is not a lot of blood. I hear police sirens and instantly get up and flee from the scene. I run behind a few bushes and take out my phone and call Chyna
"The jobs done".