Chapter 41

Montanna's POV
**Next Day**
Its the next day and I haven't spoken to anybody except my mum&Mya. I've got hella miss calls and text messages from Kian. Also I've got miss calls from dad too. Idk why he bothers tbh. My mum is going West London to stay with my grandma for a bit until she fixes up cos she's a mess right now,she needs her mother. Mya is gonna stay at my dads&I've got a choice to either stay here or go to my dads too. First of all yeahhh I'm not staying here by myself I tryna get shot and I ain't going to my dads. I ain't bothered to argue with him or Lucia. So I'm going to Kians. I haven't asked him yet but I'm still going. I think I owe him an explanation for that text I sent him anyways&I'd rather say it face to face. Right now I'm in the living room waiting for my mum to come downstairs so I can said goodbye to her. Mya enters the living room.
Me:"Is mum ready yet?".
Mya"Yeah, she's coming down now"
My comes into the living room looking fleeky as usual but she looks do depressed. I stand up and go towards her a hug. I squeeze her tight then let go.
Mum:"Montanna I want to you take care of your sister when at your dad's house. I don't want you two fighting,arguing or whatever with your dad or Lucia. I'll call you everyday and remember that I love you. I need you guys to stay strong for me".
Me:"Yes mum, but I'm staying with Kian".
Mya:"You can't leave me by myself. What if I need something".
Me:"I'll check up on you everyday, I swear. I'll even ask dad to get you a phone".
Mya:"A Phone?.....That's fine by me". My mum let's out a small laugh.
Mum:"Alright girls, I should get going. Help me with my stuff". My mum grabs her Louis Vuitton travel bag and my takes the small suitcase. Leaving me with the Massive suitcase. Kmt, I'm not wedge uno. We all go outside and put the luggage into the car. I've never struggled so much in my life you uno. Once again I hug my mum and I hug her tight. I don't wanna let go, I love my soo much words can't even describe. She breaks the hug, kisses my forehead and wipes away the stream of tears exiting my eyes. Her and Mya exchange hugs too.
Mum:"Well this is it guys, I'll call you Montz. I love you".
"Love you too" Me and Mya say in unison.
She's gets in her snow white Mercedes and drives off.
Me and Mya look at each other and smile.
Me:"Let's go inside and get our stuff, then I'll a cab to come get us yeah?".
She nods. I take her hand and hold it tight then lead her inside.

The cabs just pulled up outside my dads house and Mya exclaims about how beautiful the house is. We both get out and I help with her luggage.
Me:"Driver, can you wait for me outside to take me somewhere elsewhere".
Driver:"Sure, but I'm going to charge you £20 extra"
Me:"Yeah,whatever". I roll my eyes.
I go up to the house and ring the doorbell repeatedly to piss whoever is as home off. Leul. "I'm coming, I'm coming" I her a voice say. Its Lucia. She swings the door open with fury and when she clocks it me and Mya she quickly fixes up her self and plasters a big grin on her face.
Lucia:"Hii, girls its nice to see you again".
Mya:"Hey Lucia, its nice to see you too".
I buss a fake smile.
Lucia:"Put your stuff in the corridor and then go into the frontroom. There is someone I'd like you too meet".
Me:"Okay but are gonna let us in?".
Lucia:"Oh,sorry". I kisses my teeth.
We put Mya's things in the corridor then enter the front room. Mya goes in first and from angle I can see my dad reading a newspaper.
Lucia:"Girls, I'd like you to meet my daughter--" I go in fully and see
Me:"Rielle?".

Rielle's POV.
Me:"Montanna, I didnt know this was your dad"
Montanna:"Yes you did, cos Malachi used to live here and you know he's my brother".
She's right. She's kisses her teeth
Me:"sorry about him by the away"
She looks down.
I wanna tell her that Isaiah done it but I don't want him to snitch on me. Imma sit back and let the feds do their job. Isaiah shit at covering his tracks.
Montanna:"I'm not staying here,so I guess I'm gonna go now".
Rielle:"Where you staying".
She airs me.
Dad:"Yeah, I'm not gonna let you stay alone in that house".
Lucia:"Yeah, anything could happen".
Montanna:"Don't worry about me, I'm staying at Kians. Just look after Mya init".
Ngllll, Mya is so cuteeeeee. Its going to be fun having a little sister. But Montanna I don't really like her. She's alright but she has something I want.