Chapter 43

Montanna's POV
I'm still at my dads by myself because Kian left to go work and forgot to give me his house keys&Tyson won't answer his phone. My dad,Mya&Lucia are out shopping&Rielle went out a while ago. So I'm just having a Netflix&Chill sesh by myself when the door bells goes off. I'm slysly scared to open it, so I pick up a slipper and I slowly tip toe to the front door and look through the peephole. Ahh, its just Rielle. I actually think that someone is following me and is waiting for me to be alone so they can shoot me. I'm so paranoid, I'm not usually like this. I open the door and stand aside to let her through.
Rielle:"Sorry, I forgot my keys".
Me:"Calmm".
I close the door behind her and she kicks off her shoes and goes into the living room. I decided to get a drink from the kitchen.
Me:"Rielle do you want anything from the kitchen". I shout.
Rielle:"Yeah,Kian".
I pause and do the maddest u-turn. Skr, am I hearing correctly. I buss into the living room.
Me:"Excuse me?".
She chuckles.
Rielle:"You heard me".
Me:"I know I did, I hope it was just bants because if wasn't clear to you, me and Kian are in a relationship".
Rielle:"I'm serious&I know that you're in a relationship. I ain't dumb you know".
I look her discombobulated.
Me:"But wait, I swear you're a lesbian".
Rielle:"I liedd". She laughs.
That's not even funny. Why you gonna lie about something like that. That's neeky.
Me:"I don't see what's funny but just know that you are never going to get with Kian. He don't even like you".
Rielle:"Oh swear? What if I said that I will tell the police about Rakim's death? I know where his body is and mans got evidence".
This girl is fully devilish. How you gonna blackmail someone like that?
Rielle:"Oh and I don't think Kian will be happy knowing that you kissed Isaiah, ahlie?"
How does this girl know this? Did Isaiah say something to her?
Me:"What do you want from me".
Rielle:"I already said. Kian, break up with him TODAY".
Me:"You think I would actually do that, you're fucking demented".
Rielle:"You're telling me lool, I'm demented enough to put your little sister in danger if you don't break up Kian. I aint playing b".
She gets up and comes towards me.
Rielle:"Text me when you break up with him". She blows me a kiss and leaves the house.
Nah, im so vexed words simply cannot explain. I love Kian so much but Mya's my sister. Arghh, life cannot get any worse right now. I've got tears of anger bulit up in my eyes but I refuse to let it out. So I run upstairs and burst into the Rielle's room. First I pick up and picture of her&Lucia and smash it onto the floor. That felt good I think to myself. So I start trashing her whole room. I push everything that's on her desk off including her IMac and jump on it repeatedly. I gotl to her wardrobe and take all her clothes out if throwing it everywhere and shit. She's got a basket full of shoes and I tip all of it out the window and I move onto her draws tipping the out the contents out onto the floor. I dash her purfume onto the wall causing it to shatter into little pieces of glass. I drag the sheets off her bed,remove the mattress off her bed and I somehow manage to throw it across her room, the adrenaline in my body is mad right now. I stop and look around the room. I suddenly burst into tears and drop onto the floor. I swear I've lost nuff people I love already, why do I need to loose another? Why is it always me? What have I done to deserve this? Why is Rielle a demon? I look up and wipe my tears away. I take my phone out my pocket and leave a Kian a voicemail.
*Voicemail*.
Me:"Kian, I don't know how to say this but I don't think our relationship working, well I think it's just me, I think I've just lost feelings so I think you get what I mean. But I will always care for you remember that. I'm sorry".My voice starts to tremble so I lock arff. I can't break up with him face to face, its just to hard for me. But I'm doing the right thing, right? I get uo so I can I go freshen up when I step on a hard object. I remove feet to reveal a gun covered in a satin scarf. I know it's covered up but its bait it is a gun. I think of reason's why Rielle might have a gun. I then it hits me she killed Rose. Isaiah did say that person had curly hair and Rielle has curly hair. I guess I'm gonna route police station.

Montanna's POV
I'm at the police station waiting to hand in the evidence when I feel my phone vibrating. It's Kian, he's been bombarding me with calls&messages. I air them all. Its finally my turn to go up.
Police officer:"Hello, how can I help you".
Me:"Ermm, basically I found this gun in my step sisters room and I think she used it to Kill Rose Montclair". She looks at me surprised
Police officer:"Do you have the gun on you".
Me:"Yeah, I found it wrapped in a scarf".
I take it out my bag and put it onto the counter".
Police officer:"Thank you, can you come round and fill in a statement please".
Me:'Ermm, okay. Can it be anonymous though".
Police officer:"Sure".
I feel like the biggest snitch right now but Rielle deserves to be locked up. I go into this room and write my statement. Its not much but I just explained how&where I found it. After that I leave the room and the same police officer I was talking to before comes up to me.
Police officer:"The gun is in a lab and test are being run on it. Thanks for not hiding away this information it could help a lot".
Me:"Ok,bye". I didn't come here to buss convo.
I leave the police station and route bus stop. Once I get there I take out my phone to call Tyson to see if he's at home so I can my get things. Since me and Kian ain't together no more, I'm going back home. Not my dads. I wouldn't mind living on my own.
*Otp to Tyson*
Tyson:"Yo b".
Me:"Why haven't you been answering you prick".
Tyson:"Chill b, I didn't have my phone on me".
Me:"Anyways, are you at Kians".
Tyson:"Yeah,I just got in".
Me:"Alright, I'm on my way".
Tyson:"Alright, later"
Me:"Bye".
I lock off.
The bus arrives and I jump on it. I go on the upperdeck and straight the back. I clock Klaudia sitting on the opposite side of me. We make eye contact and I look away quickly. Well that was awks.
Klaudia:"Montanna can I speak to you". I turn to her.
Klaudia:"I just wanna say that I hope what Isaiah did doesn't come between us, I still want to be friends with you".
I think about it for a bit. I mean like she didn't have nothing to do with it. Why should I hold a grudge against her?
Me:"I would love to be friends with you".
She comes over and hugs me, I hug her back. She's smells peng,leul.
Me:"I'm getting off now, I'll text you or something".
Klaudia:"Oh no need to, I'm getting off too".
Me:"Oh swear, where do you live?".
Klaudia:"Ramsford Avenue"
That's the same road Kians lives on. Lool, how did I not see her around? We both get off the bus.
Me:"I need to go to Kians house to get my stuff, wait for me outside and we'll go to yours".
Klaudia:"Okay, I don't live far from him".
We get to his yard and I ring the door bell like 10 times to piss of Tyson off.
He opens up&he looks annoyed.
Tyson:"You need to stop doing that b".
Me:"Haha,whatever".
Tyson:"Who's that". He whispers in my ear.
Me:"Klaudia, she's waiting for me. Keep her company".
Tyson:"Itee". I go into Kians room and grab my Louis Vuitton luggage bag, I stuff all my clothes into in it and grab my other bag and put all my shoes into it. I go to the bathroom and put my toothbrush,shower gel,toothpaste(yes,toothpaste i brought it lol), deodorant, facial masks into my Ted Baker travel bag then go downstairs to the front door. Tyson is standing outside and there is a police car in front of the house.
Me:"Where is Klaudia?".
Tyson:"In there". He points at the police car.
Me:"What did she do".
Tyson:"She killed Rose". My face drops, that was her gun?

Kian POV
Today I got let off early and I'm routing yard. Earlier today I received a text from Montanna. She broke up with me. Apparently she's lost feelings?Liesss. There is more to it, I know it. And it hurts that she couldn't do it face to face. I've just got outside my yard and a police car has just drove away. Tyson&Montanna are standing outside and she has her bags with her. Rah, she was gonna leave without saying anything to me.
Me:"What's going on here?".
Tyson:"Dis Klaudia girl got arrested for shooting Rose".
Me:"I swear that's Isaiah's older sister".
Tyson:"I dunno".
Montanna stays quite.
Tyson:"Oh yeah Montz, where you going with all them bags".
Montanna:"Home".
Kian:"I'm not going to let you live alone".
Montanna:"I've got to go--".
Kian:"Nah, this ain't fair. How breaking up with me over text with no explanation?Now your tryna avoid me".
Tyson:"Oooooooo, what happened with you two".
Me&Montanna look at him. He sounds like a girl.
Tyson:"Rahh, I'll put the kettle on".
He goes outside and shuts the door behind him. I look back at Montz.
Me:"Soo you going to tell me why your breaking up with me".
Montanna:"I guess I've just most feeling for you".
Me:"Montanna, I know your lying to me. Just tell me the truth. Is someone blackmailing you?"
Montanna:"No,none of that. And I swear I'm telling you the truth. I just don't wanna be in a relationship anymore".
Me:"At least stay over. I don't want you to be alone".
Montanna:"Kian, I can't. I'm sorry".
She comes up to me and kisses me on the cheek
Montanna:"Just remember that there is always gonna be a place for you in my heart". With that she walks off in the other direction. She is the only girl I love and always will.

Montanna's POV.
When I get far away from Kians house I burst crying. I literally stand at the end of the road crying my eyes out for a good five minutes. I can't believe I've just broke up with they boy I love deeply. He's done so much for me. He's choose me over family members and this is how I repay him. By breaking his heart. I've just lost another person I love. I take out my phone and WhatsApp Rielle.
*On WhatsApp*
Me:I've broken up with him, he's all yours
Rielle: I Rate that still, safe for that.
I kiss my teeth and lock my phone. She replied so fast it was like the bitch was staring at her phone waiting for a text. I'm fully done with this girl. I want her out of my life. She's taken everything away from me. My friends,my sister, my dad(Even though he ugly asf), my boyfriend. She might as well take my life. I've literally have nobody. Well, there is Tyson but he's probably gonna back Kian. My whole life is starting to fall apart again.