chapter 8

Wagwan with this woman. Not long ago she just got a divorce with a dickhead also known as my father and now she's onto MY MATHS TEACHER. The hate I have for this guy is on another level.

Malachi:" LOOOL,Montz I swear this is the maths teacher you hate?"

Me:"Yeahhh, what the fuck?"

Malachi:"rahhh,peak"

Darnell:" well its nice to see you too" he says sarcastically.

Kmt.

Montanna:"shut up you wasteman-"

Mum:" Montanna, what's wrong with you"

Me:" Naaa, what's wrong with you? How are you  bringing this man into this house knowing that I hate his clart. You don't them tings.

Mum:" I don't care, your just gonna have to live with it. Just keep out each others way and everything will be fine. But get rude to him again I swear I tump your rasss.You hear me?"

I dont say anything but screw.

Mya:" Mum, I don't really care if you have a new bf as long as your happy and my hair is still growing." She smiles at Darnell then goes to the kitchen.

Famm,Mya's meant to be on my side, automatically, without me even telling her but nooo all she cares about is her hair growing.kmt.

Malachi:"I don't care either as long as your happy init but obviously I'll fuck him up if man gets rowdy".

With that he leaves the house. skeen wait for me bruv! I quickly run upstairs put  on my Superstars(shoe game on fleek),leather jack, a scarf and leave the stinking house. I swear Malachi walks hella slow becausr he's still down the road. I don't have a motive  so I follow him. I follow him for like 15minutes until we get to some old warehouse. He goes inside and keeps the door semi-open. I take look inside and see bare mandem and girls some of them look bare familiar and most of them are naked. I also see guns, knifes and I think drugs.

Omdz he's in a gang, i say out loud. One of the boys hear me and shouts out who's there and comes toward the door with a gun. I run without hesitation. I fucking usain bolt it until I get far way from there. I'm soo out of breath that I had stop and sit on a wall for a bit thinking about malachi, hoping he's not in a gang. I mean he could of been visiting a friend or something. Then a group of 4 boys come up to me. I don't have time for this man. One of them is about to speak but one his friends stop him. And says:" ain't that Terrah's sister"

Terrah? Are they talking about Malachi

"Oh shit it is I think her names Montanna or Mya, let's go".

So he actually is in a gang? Lord have mercy.