Chapter 47

It 12:30pm and I'm at the hospital getting my bandage removed from my nose. I actually so hyped because I miss seeing my face with a bandage init. It made me feel a bit insecure but I got used to it. I still pulled hella niggas. I'm waiting for the nurse to come back with all the equipment she needs to take the bandage off. I take out my phone&I've received a text from an unknown number. I open the convo and its says:
'We need to talk,meet me outside kfc at the retail park, Izzy.' Its Isaiah, he better be buying me food if were meeting outside kfc and he better be apologize. This nurse is taking forever,tbh I could of done this at home but apparently I have to come here to remove it. Waste of time tbh. She finally comes back and with a steel bowl,gloves, and this metal thing. Its looks like tweezers.
Nurse:"Sorry,I took a bit long".
Me:"No worries". I lied bitch took her motherfucking damn time.
She picks up my file and flicks through it.
Nurse:"Alright Montanna, this going to be a quick process& also pain free. You ready?".
Me:"I'm ready".
She picks up the steel bowl which has water in it, dabs her fingers init and pats it all over my nose. I guess that makes it easier to take off. She then picks the tweezer like looking thing and uses that lift up the sides off the bandage. I can feel it being loosened from my nose. She then puts it down and uses her hands to take off the rest of bandage.
Nurse:"There you go,beautiful,there is a mirror up on the wall behind you".
Me:"Okay,thank you". Before I go over to the mirror hands me a wet tissue to wipe off any excess bandage bits. I get up and look in the mirror. My nose looks SOOOO different its looks I've had a nose job. It looks lifted. Ngl, I like it. I notice that its a different color from the rest of my face because of my make up. I get out my foundation&powder out of my bag and apply it onto my face. There. It looks way better now. I take my phone out,go on Snapchat. I take a few full faced pictures and post them. I caption on of the "Got my nose lifted". The nurse comes back with a few papers and makes me sign them. I put my stuff in my bag and the leave this hospital. Hopefully this is last time I come here.
I'm walking down the ward when I hear "Rose get back here". I quickly look back hoping to see Rose but its just some little girl getting chased by her mum. I actually miss Rosé even though we've had soo many up's and downs I still thought of her as sister. Same goes of Chyna, I can't hate her forever. I think I'm going to visit their graves. I've never been yet.
I'm at the bustop waiting for bus when I remember I meant to be going back to college. Oh wells. I'l doubt I'm missing anything improtant. I take out mg phone and send a text to Thaj she is always her phone so she will probably see it and reply in a hot sec.
*whatsapp*
Me:Hey, b I ain't coming back to college. Come round my yard around 4pm.
Thaj❤: Alright see you then b, buy pizza or I ain't coming.
Me:Yeah whatever,laters x
I lock my phone as the bus arrives. I put my hand down and its stops further away from the bus stop kmt. Say it didn't see me.I once I get on it, I tap my oyster and screw the bus driver then go straight to the upper deck. I spot Tyson sitting at the back staring out the window. He looks upset. I swear I always see him on busses or at a bustop.
Me:"Hey Tyson". He looks away from the window.
Tyson:"Hey,you alright b?".
Me:"Yeah I'm okay wha---".
Tyson:"Rah,your nose". He looks shocked&disgusted
Me:"Is it bad?"
Tyson:"Oh no,I like it". He seems distracted.
Me:"Tyson, whats wrong"
He sighs.
Tyson:"Just went to Rakim's cremation, with his mum".
Me:"Oh sorry,for asking".
Tyson:"Its calm".
Me:"Erm,when did she come back"
Tyson:"Yesterday, she found out about Kian getting locked up. She's gonna visit him tomorrow".
Me:"So am I. Have you told her what happened".
Tyson:" No she said she'd rather hear it from Kian". I look down
Me:"I feel bad. No of this is Kians fault. I'm putting your family through some much shit".
Tyson:"Don't worry not all of this is your fault. It will soon blow over. I mean Kian is going to get out soon because the probably have no evidence that he Killed Rielle because Malachi got everything cleaned."
Me:"You're right but I still feel responsible. Anyways I need to get off now".
Tyson:"Oh,where you going".
Me:"Cemetery need to get some flowers first.
Tyson:"Hm,alright. I'll catch you later b".
Me:"bye". I smile at him before going the stairs then get off the bus. I walk down to the florist which is like 2 minutes away from the cemetery. I enter the florist and ask the lady for a bunch of white&pink roses for Rosé and yellow lilies& ivory roses for Chyna. I pay the lady and say my thank you then make my way to the cemetery.

Once I get there, I walk over to Roses grave first. Tears have already started to build up in my eyes. I go to her gave and kneel down before it. It says. 'In loving memory of beloved daughter,friend Rosé Montclair,20/03/1999-09/08/2015'. I place the flowers of the grave while tears exit my eyes. I wanna say few words but I know I'll take forever to think of what to say& I really feel uncomfortable in this cemetery I feel like I'm being watched. I look up and see a black figure watching me at the far end of the cemetery. Quickly look back down,rub my eyes and look back down and its disappeared. I think its just me being paranoid, its probably nothing. I stand up and make my way over to Chyna's grave. I walk over there wiping tears away with the back of my hand. Suddenly I hear a twig snapping. I turn back in and see the same black figure run past me so fucking quick. Coming like a ninja turn back around it runs past me again. This isn't paranoia its real. Now I'm really scared. I start running, through cemetery with no idea where I'm going but I still continue running and I look back and the figure is nowhere to be seen. Unanticipatedly there is a shooting pain going through my knees as it connected to the hard floor as I tripped of a mini tree stump. I start panting heavily in pain on all fours. Suddenly I'm being dragged back by poinytail and put into a headlock.

I try to scream but it's muffled because of the person huge hands are wrapped around my mouth.
"Why are you hear? Why you killed Chyna, you don't deserve to come visit her? So why the fuck are you here".
My heart is beating so fast, I can even hear my own heartbeat. I so scared at this point. The voice sounds familiar but I can't figure out who's it is. I can't really match s face too it. He removes his hand from my mouth,still keeping me in a headlock.

I get into headleack and I feel like I'm getting strangled by his muscular arms. He then covers my eyes with his hand.
Me:"It this a fabreeze commercial?".
"Shut the fuck up bitch". Okay, I guess not.
He then removes his hand from eyes. I then realize that im right infornt of Chyna's grave. I try to scream but it's muffled because of the persons huge hands are wrapped around my mouth
"Why are you here? Why did you killed Chyna, you don't deserve to come visit her? So why the fuck are you here".
My heart is beating so fast, I can even hear my own heartbeat. I so scared at this point. The voice sounds familiar but I can't figure out who's it is. I can't really match a face too it. He removes his hand from my mouth,still keeping me in a headlock. Suddenly a short,razor sharp knife appears in front of me.
Me:"I only came to pay my respect, she used to be my best friend.... A sister too". I then break down into tears. He then releases me from the headlock. I fall cowards landing on all fours. I then turn around and look at guy.
Me:"I know you".
Guy:"Yeah I kidnapped you still". How can man say that with confidence. I wipe away my tears. But yeah he did kidnapp me,that's how I saw Chyna again afte she left to go East. I think him&Chyna were a thing.
Me:"I didn't kill Chyna,I was in pen".
Guy:"But you could of have got people to your dirty deed for you init".
Me:"I swear,I didn't know after I came out I head that she was missing. I only found out a couple weeks after that she got killed".
Guy:"Then who killed her". He looks raged.
Me:'My other friend Rose".
Guy:"Ahh,I should of known. They never liked each other. Do you know where I can find Rose, I swear I'm gonna kill her myself".
Me:"Well her graves down there". I point in the direction of her grave. He sighs.
Guy:"We were checking as well, I thought we were going to last forever". He starts crying. I don't why but I find this amusing so I start laughing.
Guy:"Roadmen have feelings too you know". He wipes away his tears on the sly.
Me:"Loves tough".
Guy:"You've got Kian though, he's a good youte. He gave up trapping for you".
Me:"I know but he broke up with me and in pen for me".
Guy:"But he obviously still loves you if he's in pen for you".
Me:"I guess so,whats your name again".
Guy:"Scarz".
Me:"Your birth name please".
Guy:"Scarz b".
Me:"I'm pretty your mother didn't carry you in her womb for 9 to end up calling you Scarz".
He chuckles.
Guy:"Ite, my names Christopher".
Me:"Cuteuppp,I need to go home. I'm knackerd".
Christopher:"Yeah,sorry for putting you into a headlock, you're a decent person. Nothing like how Chyna described you". Wow. She talked shit.
Me:"Its calm. Erm, by the way do you know how her body was found?".
Christopher:"I found it myself, I also organized her funeral for he family".
Me:"Oh,that's nice of you to do that". Hev nods and smiles. He's cute. I pick up my flowers and take a Ivory rose and give one to Christopher. We both place it onto Chyna's grave at the same time. I get up after.
Me:"I'll see you around yeah".
Christopher:"Alright,be safe yeah". I smile and walk away.

Follow,vote&comment❤.