Chapter 42

Rielle's POV *Next day*.
So I've heard Isaiah got arrested. Lamo,its got nothing to do with me. Someone else snitched. Anyways, I'm going to go visit him later on today just clear the air init. But first Klaudia says she's coming over to apologize on behalf of Isaiah and she wants me to be there. We're friends and we're starting to get close but all that is going to end very soon. Montanna&Kian are downstairs checking up on Mya&bussin convo with my mama. My stepdad is out sorting funeral arrangements. Leull. Anyways, I'm about to go downstairs, and I'm wearing the shortest shorts ever&a tank top. Kians downstairs so why not. He's so beautiful man, I want to wifey him. Waittt, that's not even possible I swear. Anyways, I've like him for time even before Montanna knew him. But we've just never talked init. I mean like he was a roadman, what if I made wrong move and he shanks me. I wasn't gonna risk it. But now he's through all that, imma secure that. So, I burst into the living room and everyone is startled execpt him. He's to busy doing something on his phone.
Me:"Hi everyone"
Mum:"Hello baby".
Mya:"Hey".
Montanna just smiles at and Kian doesn't say anything
Me:"Hii Kian".
Kian:"Oi,Montanna what do you think of these". He shows her his phone.
Is this boy deaf? Can he not see me? Is man see thru?
Erghhh,Fuck it. The doorbell goes off.
Its probably Klaudia. I open front door and it is her.
Me:"Hey Klauds,you good".
Klaudia:"Am good, you".
Me:"Alrighttt,come in".
I stand aside and let her through. I close the front door and go into the living room afterwards.
Mum:"Who's this Rielle".
Me:"Klaudia, Isaiah's sister".
My mum looks at Montanna.
Montanna:"Why you here".
Kian:"Ahlie, don't dead me". Rah, don't dead me you know, Kian has no chill
Klaudia:"I just wanted to say sorry on Isaiah behalf, he's says he was only trying to protect Rose from Malachi. He was gonna shoot her too. And like I said before sorry for what Isaiah did and sorry for your loss".
She looks down and plays with her fingers. She looks so uncomfortable.
Montanna:"Thanks yeah but saying sorry ain't gonna change anything".
It just goes quite for a bit so i say something.
Me:"Klaudia let's go upstairs to my room,yeah?" She nods
Mum:"While your their maybe you change into proper clothes".
Kian laughs. Erghh,my mum is so embarrassing. I kiss my teeth and go to my bedroom with Klaudia behind me.
We sit on my bed on silence. Klaudia has an upset but angry looking expression on her face.
Me:"What's up b".
Klaudia:"Montanna vexes me you know, she's outchea acting like she don't care about Isaiah but when she kissed him 2 days ago".
Me:"WHAAAAT".
She covers her mouth in shock just realizing what she just said.
Klaudia:"Arghh,I wasn't meant to say that".
Me:"You might as well tell me the whole thing you already baited it"
Klaudia:"True,basically, She came to see him in his hospital room and they started arguing about something I can't remember what, I walked out and stood by the door init. It must've of quieten down so I look through the window and they're were kissing. But then Montanna ran out".
Me:"Rahhh,that's all mad".
Very maddd, its just given me an idea. Imma secure Kian very soon guys. But first I need to make sure Isaiah don't snitch on me.
Me:"Kian deserves better to be honest, he needs someone who hasn't got a fucked up life".
Klaudia:"That's kinda deep".
Me:"Its true though. Klaudia can go in my draw and get me some socks,imma go toilet quick".
Klaudia:"Yeah,whatever".
I leave my room, hoping she's finds my little surprise. But I actually need to go toliet. I come out a few minutes after and go back in my room. I find Klaudia sitting on my bed. Touching up every inch of the gun I used to shoot Rose with. Bitch has fallen straight into my trap. I sit down next to her and she flinches,stands up and throws the gun on my bed.
Klaudia:"Why do you have a gun".
Me:"For protection, I got it after when I heard what happen to Malachi and them".
Klaudia:"What if someone finds out".
Me:"Nobody is going to find out, otherwise this gun is going go be put to use. So keep your mouth shut".
Klaudia:"Err yh, I need to go now".
Me:"Oh, where you off too",
Klaudia:"My dads".
Me:"Oh,I'll see you later init".
Klaudia:"Yeah, bye".
I wave at her. Lmao, bitch has no idea.
Isaiah's POV
So they've taken me into interviews and they said that they found a gun at the scene with finger prints and the bullets inside the gun match the one I shot Malachi with. So it wasn't Rielle who snitched on me. Just the police doing their work init, So I just confessed. There was no point lying they had all the evidence they need. I've called Montanna and I thought she picked up but it was Kian. He started shouting at me and cussing my clart. Then he passed the phone to Tyson and he just roasted me. I didn't even say anything back, it hurt me too much. I get Tyson roasting me, Malachi was his bestie but Kian didn't even like the boy. So there a no way I could get Montanna so I asked I my sister, Klaudia to go their family and apologize for me and explain why I did it. Anyways, right now am in a cell when a police comes up to me and say that I've got a visitor. A part of me wishes that its Montanna but I doubt. He unlocks the cell and I walk out of it. Well, not exactly walk, mans still on crutches. He escorts me to the visiting room and helps me to my chair. I thank him. Me and the other inmates wait for visitors to come in silence. There's so much bait faces in here. Mainly, roadmen I know or people from Malachi's gang. I cross my arms on the table and bury my head into it. I'm just thinking about everything until I shoot up when I feel someone's hand connect to the back of my head. Its Rielle. What kind of foolishness, that hurt you know.
Me:"What the fuck man".
Rielle:"Ahh, you good Isaiah?" She laughs.
Me:"why you here?"
Rielle:"Came too see a friend".
Me:"I ain't your friend".
She looks hurt.
Rielle:"Oh anyways, I just wanted to say that I didn't snitch on you and that im---".
Me:"I know you didn't, the police found my gun".
Rielle:"Ohh,well that's your business,stay strong brother".
Me:"I don't get you. Your so evil&twisted. You deserve to be in here. Twofaced bitch".
Rielle:" Coming from the person who kissed Montanna,when you know she as boyfriend&when you knew who shot her brother".
Me:"Nahh,how do you know that? That's don't concern you"
How's everyone finding out my business without my telling them
Rielle:"I bet Kian will be concerned".
Me:"Nahh, don't tell him. You're gonna ruin their relationship".
Rielle:"That's the whole point dickhead".
Me:"I ain't gonna let you".
Rielle:"But you're in here smart ass,tell me what your going to do exactly?"
I stand up and signal to the police officer that I'm done talking to Rielle.
"Rielle:"Byebye IJ".
Kiss my teeth and leave the room.

Rielle POV
LOOOL. It was nice seeing Isaiah. I love pissing him off. I don't feel guilty afterwards, I'm just like that init. I've got this Antisocial personality disorder. Basically, I ain't got remorse for anyone. I don't give a shit about y'all. I will hurt you feelings and won't give a flying shit. But Kian I care about so much. I need him in my life. Nobody is going to get in my way of being with Kian. No matter what it takes I will break them up. I'm not only doing it for myself, someone else is in this as well. Its time for our plan to commence

Vote,Comment&Follow❤.