Chapter 18

Its 4pm and Ive got a free yarddd.Ay tun up. Chyna&Isaiah have gone out somewhere, Mum&Darnell have gone cinema to  watch 50 shades of punaniiiiiiii,I mean grey&Malachi has taken Mya out to McDonald's. This is a good time for Rakim to come round. So I text him saying to come round and he replys in a hotsec saying that he'll be there in 15. Since he's coming around in 15 it means it gives me enough time to change my clothes and look tun up for my boyy. I go up stairs and my room since I can't wear jeans, I mostly wearing tracksuits. So I pick out my   grey Converse tracksuit and white Nike socks. I slick my hair back into a ponytail and apply some Vaseline onto my lips. I'd do my eyebrows but thats longggggg for man. I spray my Rouge perfume by Rhianna(Woiii woiii she's bae) and head downstairs. By the time I get there the doorbell goes off. I open the door, give rakim a hug and he slaps my bum. Behave boy. We put on Netflix and watch The Devil's Reject. We're half an hour in this boys screaming like a motherfucker. Ngl its funny so its obviously going Snapchat. Lamo. He can't take it anymore so he turns off the TV and I'm just there creasing my ass off.

Rakim: Montz,its not even funny. Allow me. That shit was booky.

Me: It wasn't even that scary man.

We laugh.

He gets closer to me and leans in to kiss me but his phone starts ringing. Looks at me and picks up.

Rakim otp:Swear down? Where? Ok,ok. I'll be there in 5.

Rakim: Montanna I have to go yeah.

Me: Go where?

Rakim:Some of my boys are in beef. So I need to go.

Me:But-

Rakim:Sorry,I'll call you.

He tries to kiss me on the lips but I look away so, he kisses me on the forehead instead.

He gets up and leaves.

I see how it is now. His "boys" are more important than me. Ight kool.

Then I get a call from Chyna. Not now. I'm not in the mood for this. She calls three times but I don't pick up so she leaves a voicemail. I might as well listen to that.

Chyna's voicemail: Montz you need to come down to McDonalds quick. Some of Blitz boys are in beef with Malachi and one of them got Mya.Come quick.

Oh shit Mya. How am I meant to save her if I can't even walk properly.

Shit

Life Of MontannaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara