Chapter 48

Montanna's POV
So its the next day and I'm going to visit Kian today. But first I'm going to link Isaiah and see what he has to say and it better be an apology. I don't have college today, it starts properly on Monday. Yesterday was just like welcoming kinda thing. So I've just got out my bathroom and I'm in my bedroom creaming my body. I've still got a few bruises on my arms and back from Rielle but it starting to fade away. So I'm wearing a lot of long sleeve tops these days. After that, I put on dark blue bra and matching underwear from Victoria's secret. I put on a black vest on,then a black Long sleeved top, I put on black highwaisted jeans with slits in the knee and lower thigh area. I then I put my hair into a high sleek top knot and lay down my baby hairs,I don't like them uno. I have way too much. Next, I put some make up on, i apply foundation,conclear under my eyes,down the bridge of my nose,cupids bow,chin and forehead for highlight. I blend that all in and fill in my eyebrows then conceal it. Done! I put on my black Nike air hoodie and Jordan Future's in black. I grab my phone and oyster then leave the house to go link Isaiah first.

Isaiah POV
I asked Montanna to come link me. I'm surprised she even agreed because I've been a dickhead lately. I'm made up hella roumers about her which just made her hate me even more. I really like her, I just want her to be mine. I'm in kfc at the retail parking with Laurent and his boys. His boys are just sidemen tbh. They just copy Laurent and follow him everywhere. They're bants tho but they need to be themselves more and not like Laurent. He's a bit of a idiot. We're all just sitting down talking eating chicken when I look out the window and see Montanna walking past. She looks fiyah. I don't think she saw me.
Me:"You lots I'll be back".
Laurent:"Where you going g".
Me:"Don't worry".
Laurent:"Okay,just don't expect your chicken to be still here when you come back". The all start creasing. It wasn't even that funny. I just shake my head and walk out.
Me:"Montanna".
She looks up,she's sitting on a bench on her phone.
Me"You look good". She screws me.
Montanna:"I don't get you. I really don't. You wanna start talking behind my back and making up roumers making me look like a hoe but now you want compliment me? Say nothing happened".
Me:"Yeah,I know,I'm sorry. I just love you, I wanna be with you".
Montanna:" you don't do them things to someone you love?".
Me:"Yeah,I know, I don't know I was thinking. I guess I was angry at you for not liking me back".
She rolls her eyes and kisses he teeth in distress.
Montanna:"But I love Kian".
Me:"But you're not even together,you'll never will be".
Montanna:"Of course, we will. The police have no evidence that Kian killed Rielle".
Me:"that's where you're wrong". She looks at me baffled.
Me:"I gave the police fake evidence,so he'll never get out. WE can be together now".

Still Isaiah's POV

Montanna:"You think that will make me like you". She starts to get furious, breathing in and out heavily. Like Kian does.
Montanna:"What did you give them?". She shouts.
Me:"A knife". She looks confused then calms down a bit. She starts laughing uncontrollably.
Montanna:"You're an idiot. You're so stupid! Kian is getting out".
Me:"How if they've got evidence?".
Montanna:"Your evidence is irrelevant. Soon you'll get clocked for giving fake evidence.Watch"
She stands up and walks off with a smug look on her face. Is she going to snitch on me? Well if she does the feds won't believe her,she ain't got proof that I gave fake evidence . LOOL,kian is not getting out. I walk back into Kfc and sit down next to Laurent. This boy actually ate my food.
Laurent:"What were you and Montanna talking about".
Me:"Well I apologized to her but she still hates me."
Laurent:"Peak for your life,she still has feelings for her boy".
Me:"Yeahh,they aint even together". I kiss my teeth
Laurent:"They don't have to be together for them to still love each other. You love her but y'all ain't togteher".
Laurent has a point still. Smartest thing that has ever come out his mouth.
Me:"You're right". He's right but I will to do whatever it takes to be with Montanna.
One of Laurent's boys:"Still, i'd never do time for anyone".
Laurent:"True shit, you're doing time for your own crime cos I didn't shoot nobody". They all laughing. Wait. Shoot?
Me:"Didn't Rielle get stabbed?".
Laurent:"Nah, she got shot".
Fuck. Is that why Montanna said I was gonna get clocked? I've fucked myself over big timeeeee.