Chapter 38

I look at him blankly. I sit down, put my head in my hands and just think for a minute.
Me:"So....you gonna tell me what happened".
Malachi:"Basically, Isaiah called me telling me that you got aressted cos Chyna snitched on you, so I was thinking, rah I've got to so something to show that I care about you. So I called up Rose,Isaiah&that sidechick Rielle and then--".
Me:"They knew about this?".
Malachi:"Listen fam! Questions at the end"
Me:"Chill".
Malachi:"Yeah so I called up them two and the sidechick and I told them the plan and to meet in Hackney. The next day, I'm in the area Chyna is in and I see her init and I go up to her,and move to the gyal, catching up a bit, talking, chatting,bussing convo you get me, then--".
Me:"Malachi, your longing this out on purpose. Just get straight the point prick".
Malachi:"Lool, alright then. Long story short, we took her to the Traphouse and I was planning on holding her hostage and starving her but your girl Rosé chopped her up into pieces".
Me:"BLOODCLARTTTTTTT,no Malachi, your fucking with me right".
Malachi:"I'm being serious, Rose is one crazy motherfucker. My girl was laughing when she was doing. It".
I put my hands one my head and start walking around
Me:"Does Kian know this?".
Malachi:"Who's Kian?".
Me:"Blitz"
Malachi:"His name Kian?Awww, how cute&no he doesn't".
Me:"Well he dereves to know so im him calling him over and that way you can tell him&you can bless it".
Malachi:"I might as well".
Smile at him. Wow. He has really changed he actually agreed to this.
But I'm kinda pissed all this time Isaiah&Rose new the truth and didn't even tell me? Talk about best friends.

Kian's POV.
So I've done me got a job at Nandos. I know its prolly not the dream job but it I'm still getting money. Sometimes i get free chicken so its calm init. Ive got nuff gyal tryna move to man but my hearts set Montanna init. I live at my mums house even though she moved out (I'll explain later) but I'm trying to save enough money to provide for me&Montanna when she moves in. Ive got hella money from the trap but it aint gonna last forever init? You maybe thinking why move in Montanna if your gonna go university. Well ain't, I have to repeat a year of college because when I was doing my second year, I only went college once and I only spent five minutes then left cos couple paigons thought they could invade the Traphouse so I had to deal with them, you zimme?. Tbh, I don't know how they haven't kicked me out yet. They just don't care anymore. I told my mum about Rakim raping Montz and I told her he ran away. Also when she found out about Chyna going missing, she couldn't handle it so she moved back Spain to live with her parents for a while. I miss her, I call her at least everyday. And it kills me knowing the truth but fuck Rakim init. I have no remorse for him tbh. Don't care if he's family. The boys always been fucked up in the head. So I've got a text from Montanna telling me to come over to her dads house. I've done an early shift today so I'm finishing work soon. She her dad's new address and I tell her I'll be there in half an hour.

Montanna's POV
I texted Kian and he said he'll be here in half an hour. I also text my mum and tell her I'm at dads. Me and Malachi are still in the living room watching Pretty little liars in dead silence. The shows is soo fucking amazing. But then I break the silence.
Me:"You should do a ting with Klaudia uno".
He looks at me and pauses the TV.
Malachi:"No".
Me:"Whyyy,she's buff& erm,er........she's buff".
Malachi:"I know she is but she talks to much its jarring and she's too inna".
Me:"Well, do you want a girl who's bare shy and just sits there and stares at you? & maybe she's too Inna cos she cares about you".
He sits down looking like he's thinking hard.
Malachi:"Well she's does A1 bants,good dress sense, and she can cook boyy".
Me:"Then move to the gyallllll, you might just earn yourself a trophy".
Malachi:"You're righttt&she does give mad uck. She's got tekkers you know".
Me:"I really don't wanna know".
We laugh.
My dads comes in with a big arse smile on face showing teeth and everything. There's nothing to smile about so puyu your teeth away plssss.
Dad:"Montanna".
Me:"WHAT".
Dad:"Sekkle young lady".
I kiss my teeth and roll my eyes.
Dad:"Montz, meet fiance Lucy".
Eh?Did Lucy Beale resurrect from the dead?